main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "To The Last, Rise", post FOTJ S/S clan

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by bender42, Jan 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bender42

bender42 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 15, 2010
    This is a story taking place sometime after Fate of the Jedi. It's relatively... epic.

Prologue, 29 ABY

The Vong watched me through the tank, staring at me through his dark eyes. I hated him. I hated everything. The Vong had captured me and shaped me. They had wiped my memories, and performed hundreds of experiments on me. And it was time for them to die. I looked at the tank they were holding me in, seeing it's weak points. Summoning all my strength, I lashed out at the tank wall, and it crumbled. The guards started to grab for their staffs. Before they could get to them, I struck at the first one, taking him down with a hard series of punches to the head. The next dove back into a roll and hurled a thud bug. I leapt to the side, and drew his dagger from the sheath on his belt. With a quick flick of the wrist, I threw the knife right into his throat. He gasped ang fell to the ground, dead. I drew his amphistaff and charged out of the compound. At least five guards moved to block my way. A cold feeling of hate swelled up in me for these ugly brutes. I hated them. This was the only memory I have. With a cold smile I raised my fingertips. A blue stream of lightning flew out, electrifiying them all. I watched them scream in their worlds of pain. I smiled. I hated them.

2. bender42

Oct 15, 2010
    44 ABY

Luke smiled out at the crowd. He was actually enjoying himself, for once. It had been a year ago that Abeloth had fallen and Daala ousted, but already the galaxy was beginning to heal. Apparently some higher-up thought it would make sense to have a big party celebrating the anniversary of the emperor's death, so here he was, waiting to give a speech. Through the crowd, he saw Han coming towards him.
    "Hey,"he said.
    "Whats up?" asked Luke.
    "This party is getting a bit too... tame," Han responded with a evil grin. "Thought I'd go out to a cantina and show the world how Corellians party. Want to come along?"
    "Wedge might want to. I have to give a cliched inspirational speech aboout how good guys always win. Maybe next time." As Luke said this, he felt a sudden buzzing in the force. Something dark and forebodeing. he reached out to find the source, but all he felt were several hundred bored beings, Ben and Vestara in a disused closet, Jaina and Jag, and Leia. But the buzzing continued, somewhat softer than before. He continued looking through the crowd, but picked up nothing interesting. Giving up, he walked on to the stage that had been set up and onto the podium. He cleared his throat to begin, and his danger sense exploded. He tried to grab his lightsaber, but he was too slow. All he got was a flash of unbelievable anger and rage, before all three mag-bullets hit him in the chest.

[hr]

3. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    What? Huh? WAIT! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO KILL LUKE SKYWALKER... because I say so! :p That's my job :p

You have me confused and intrigued. If you are willing to start a pm list, please put me on it.

4. bender42

Oct 15, 2010

Thanks for reading. Luke isn't dead... yet. His living is definitely subject to change. In my fics, life is cheap. I have a whole hit list typed out, and I can definitely say things wll start to explode sometime soon.
    So without further ado, here it is.

Vestara sighed. "You light-siders do not know how to party."
    "And you do?" Ben said with a wink
    "Of course. The sith are bad after all." They kissed for a momeent before Ben responded "Just how bad is that?" Vestara leaned in with a smirk.
    "Wouldn't you like to know?"
    Then the force exploded with feelings of shock and fear. Ben smashed open the door and hurtled toward the podium. His father was lying in a pool of blood, supported by Jaina, with Leia standing in front of him, lightsaber activated. Ben force-leapt onto the stage, Vestara close behind. A dark-clad figure leapt onto the stage weilding a sniper rifle of some sort. Ben slashed downward with his blade, trying to hack off a limb. From somewhere in his robes the stranger drew a crimson lightsaber and blocked Ben's attack. He raised his hand toward Vestara, who was at that moment trying to engage him. She made it within three feet of him, and then she was riding back on a wave of lightning, screaming as she went. Ben used his lightsaber to deflect the electricity, but by then the man was gone.

[hr]
    I absolutely hated Geonosis. It was the complete worst planet in the galaxy to say, build a huge army of droids using old clone wars equiptment and then try to take over the galxy. But for some reason, that was what my master was doing. In all strict terms, the word master doesn't apply to Emperor Recor. He already had his own Sith apprentice, a beutiful silvery furred Bothan named Ekra. Still, I was nonetheless given all the hard missions, like making an attempt on Luke Skywalkers life. And he had indeed ordered an attempt on Luke's life, not his death. I wasn't that bad of an assasin. If he was needed dead then he would be, but we couldn't give the Galaxy a martyr to rally behind.

I turned the corner into my quarters, but before I could open the door, the handle turned and Tahiri Veila walked out. I had saved her from her GA execution four months earlier, and now she was thought dead. She also had no clue as to my masters scheming, and was beginning to grow somewhat stir-crazy from lack of knowledge and not being allowed outside the compound.
    "Just what the heck is going on, Jet?" she demanded(I just call myself Jet after the vong shaped me to avoid awkward converstions). I sighed and prepared myself for a verbal barrage. "You take me out of my execution room in the middle of the night, fake my death, take me to this godforsaken planet, lock me in some building, tell me absolutely nothing, leave, while you're gone there is an attempt on Lukes life that is almosy certainly connected to you, and you still won't tell me anything?"
    "Nope, I will tell you absolutely nothing." This reply just seemed to infuriate her.
    "Then why in the entire karking galaxy did you bother to save my worthless life?"
    "I never said it was..."
    "SHUT THE KRIFF UP!" She yelled, slamming the door.

Why do I even bother? I wondered.

[hr]

There was silence in the hospital waiting room. It was deserted except for the Solos, Jag and Jaina Fel, Ben, and Vestara. The only sound was Ben throwing darts at a board. THUNK THUNK THUNK. Every third shot he went to retrieve them. THUNK THUNK THUNK. Before he could go to get them, Vestara walked up and put her arm around his shoulder, guiding him back to a couch. he finally seemed to let go, burying his head in her shoulder and sobbing. When he was finally done, the doctor walked in.
    "He'll live." He said calmly.

5. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    It's sounding like my second ever fanfic (It can't be found here, I never finished it anyways) EVERYONE except for four characters died.

I'm wondering who this Jet person is. I don't even have any guesses.

Poor Ben, but at least Luke will live ... for now.

Thanks for the PM

6. bender42

Oct 15, 2010
    Thanks for reading. Thought it would be almost too obvious who Jet was, but enough said. I'll post more sometime before monday.

7. bender42

Oct 15, 2010
    newest update.

Uldir Lochett drew his assault rifle as he ran across Tatoonie's sands. Descending from the sky were a group of military dropships. But what military was the question. Before he had time to wonder, a group of several dozen droids sropped out of one. They were humanoid, and move smoothly, almost gracefully. The only non-human part about them was that their entire body was some form of rigid metal. Uldir flicked the setting to fully automatic and started shooting. They dropped easily, falling to the ground with burns all over. The main problem being that as soon as they were blasted to the ground, they got back up again. [i]What the kriff? they should be destroyed,[/i] He thought. The armor on the droids was too thick to dispatch by any normal means, so he focused all his energy on running. A dropship swooped low overhead and out leapt two figures, one human, one bothan, both with glowing crimson lightsabers. The bothan leapt into the local cantina, and an explosion soon followed. the human charged after Uldir. Loosing a series of curses that most spacers would wince at, he raced toward the hanger where his ship was located. Apparently the rest of his small military squad had already got to the ship. It shot over the desert, coming towards Uldir. He was going to make it...
    The man with the saber caught up. He slung his lightsaber towards Uldirs head in a slice that would have killed him had it not been for the Mandalorian sword Uldir bloced with. The sword had been a gift from Goran Beviin for defending Mandalore during the Vong war. Uldir put it to good use now, parrying all of the strikes thrown his way. Then his ship was overhead and he leapt towards the ramp, kicking the stranger off. As the ship began to leeave, he expected some sort of blaster fire, but none came. The stranger snapped him a quick salute before turning and walking back into Mos Eisley...

[hr]

8. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Interesting...

Just a note, my replies my be short or I may not reply at all, the boards are giving me headaches, so it I don't reply to a chapter, chances are that I have read it, the boards are just being annoying.

9. bender42

Oct 15, 2010
    The Jedi council stood around the hospital bed. With no other place Luke could attend the meeting, all of the Masters and senior Knights had been called to the hospitals conference room in the middle of the night. Corran glanced around the room and began. "Approximately six hours ago, we recieved a broadcast just outside of Tatoonie indicating that some strange force had attacked and captured the planet. We immediatly sent out a broadcast in an attempt to contact them. All we recieved was static."
    There was silence around the room as everyone tried to piece together the information. Finally Kyp spoke up. "Who sent the holo?" He asked. Corran looked at his notes. "Uldir Lochett, an academy drop-out." We believe he made it out alive, although sustaining heavy damage."
    "Is the assasination attempt at all connected to the attack?" Leia asked.
    "We don't know although-" He never finished the sentence. Outside the door there were yells and the sound of activating lightsabers. Then two dull thuds, and the door was torn off the hinges and thrown down. A man in dark robes was standing above the two unconsious guards.

Jet smiled broadly at the assembled Jedi.
    "Of course they are connected. That's the entire point."
    "Explain yourself." Luke demanded from his bed.
    "Quite simple really." Jet began. "My master is planning to take over your galaxy. Don't bother resisting the takeover. If you do then you'll die. Currently are armies are swelling with every casualty you take. Every day we come closer to our victory and your death."
    "That's all very cryptic and completely untrue." Cilghal cried out. "You have taken out our Jedi guarda in a lucky fluke. Don't expect to do it again. There is no doubt around this table that you are simply some crazed zealot with a bad mental problem."
    "What makes you so sure of that?" he asked calmly. "Do you think you can beat me?" As they started to answer, he let out his force presence all at once. It was impossibly strong. It flooded the room with anger and power seeming to suffocate all of the rooms inhabitants. Kyp recovered quickly and lunged at him, lightsaber drawn.
    The fight lasted all of three seconds. There were several loud clashes with sparks flying out of the dueling pair. Then Jet landed a solid blow on Kyp's chest and the Jedi was sent flying back in a wave of force lightning. Jet turned and sprinted out of the hospital, onto the streets of Coruscant.

10. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    NOOO! Not Kyppie-poo! :p

I hope Luke gets better so he can kick this Jet's butt, either that or die a slow death. I'm kinda sadistic that way.

11. bender42

Oct 15, 2010
    err... Kyppie Poo?
    never mind. forget I asked.

Jaina nervously checked her lightsaber clip. After the meeting, the masters had all been in a panic and had shuffled their knights throughout the areas that could be attacked using Tattonie as the base. Which was why she was currently sitting in a meadow on Naboo, waiting to die. The enemy was swarming down in their gunships and dropping off hundreds of droid soldiers armed to the teeth. Jaina charged forward, slashing through a knot of troops. They were knocked to the ground, destroyed. Three more of the troops lunged toward her weilding vibroblades. She blocked the first attack with an overhand parry before throwing a spinning kick at the second, sending it flying. The third she force pushed back into a wall. As the single remaning droid prepared to attack, she hit it with a brutal punch smaching through it's circuitry. "When will it end?" she thought...

[hr]
    Luke smashed through the enemy, killing five of them at once. He had finally been allowed out, and was now fighting off the invasion force at Naboo. Leaping thirty feet in the air, he landed on a dropship and used the force to smash it apart. Landing easily on the ground, he smile. Too easy.
    [hr]

Tahiri awoke in the middle of the night tied down. She gave a yell and tried to leap off the bed, but just managed to roll off. Trying desperately to find some enemy to hit, she was dragged to her feet before managing to strike something. The attackers were two humanoid forms that half dragged her down a corridor into some ship. Inside the ship, she saw Jet talking through a comm. As soon as Tahiri came near, he ended the transmission.
    "What do you think you are doing?" She yelled.
    "Using you as a hostage of course."
    "ARE YOU INSANE? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? AT WHAT POINT ARE YOU GOING TO DIE?"
    "Unfortunately that time is not now. However it has been time for many of my troops and this assault is getting boring. So I figure I might as well trade you for the planet."
    He turned his attention back to the comm. "Skywalker, is that you?"
    "Yes Jet, you'll have you're planet, as we discuseed."
    "Good, good, just don't double cross me. Those who do have a habit of... disapearing."

12. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Whenever it's "too easy," it usually is and the poodoo is about to hit the fan!

Who is this Jet guy anyway? It can't be someone regular in Tahiri's circle, because she'd call him by his given name... hmmm... it's not as easy as you seem to think. I'll probably bang my head against the wall when you finally reveal who he is, though.

13. bender42

Oct 15, 2010
    Thanks for reading, everyone. Heres the next update

Luke hurtled forward, charging toward the dropship. The hostage trade had gone as planned... until the jedi had launched their cunning trap. And then the ambushers flew into another ambush and were nearly destroyed. The Jedi were now falling back, trying to get off planet before the rest of the enemy fleet arrived. An explosion blossomed nearby, and Luke felt it in his bones. Every few seconds, a few more presences blinked off in the force until fewer ad fewer remained. Luke was the last onboard the ship, and it took off a few seconds after he arrived. It started up, until it reached the transport waiting for them. The defeated army launched into hyperspace.
    [hr]

The huge star charts in the jedi temple showed a grim scene. Jaina watched as more star systems turned an angrey red, the designated color for this "Recor" man. His territory now extended from Naboo to Rhommamool all the way to Ruusan and beyond. He really had to be stopped. Plus, his top agent, this Jet guy, just plain ticked her off. Joining her now was Kyp, who seemed lost in thought. Inwardly groaning, Jaina managed to make some polite comment. Kyp turned to her and started off
    "This Recor guy MUST be stopped!!! He comes in like some conqueror with a few star destroyer and thinks he can take us over!! Whiule, I'll be kriffed if this guy thinks he can come in here and kri-"
    "Thats a naughty word master Kyp." Said Allana as she wandered into the room. "Han says only bad people say words like that."
    Scowling at him, Jaina picked up Allana and started to walk out. "Han's right you know, only bad people use language like that." The two turned and walked out. Silently swearing to himself, Kyp turned and followed them. The room was silent. Then Jat dropped down like a cat, landing on the pads of his feet before stalking forward into the temple....

14. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Tehe, Allana is so cute. Great update.

15. Tachelle

Tachelle Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2011
    Just started reading and I'm hooked. You bridge between scenes really well and are covering a lot of ground. Jet gets around-I'm curious to see if my theory on his identity turns out to be correct.

16. bender42

Oct 15, 2010
    Thanks for reading all.

I stood in the council chamber, feeling the stares on my back, and the feelings of fear accompaniying them. good. They should fear me. I calmly walked up towards the front of the room. All the masters and senior knights were meeting to discuss strategy. Time I give them a new one.
    "Masters," I began "I believe it is time we have some more in depth negotiations. Let me be brief. Emperor Recor is about to conquer the galaxy and destroy your pathetic resistance. I would rather let you live. So here's the deal. You will give complete military, civilian, cultural, locational and grammettical control over to us. The Jedi will have a place of honor in our society when we finally finish our conquest. Sound fair?"
    Luke spoke up first. "NO. On so many levels, no. We aren't even a military faction. And we ain't got no bad grammer that you need to control. So now we have to take you captive. sorry."
    "So dramatic master skywalker. Now put down the toy lighsaber, and throw away the water pistol, and let me pass."
    "No."
    "Fine. Goodbye." I lunged hard at him, smahing my lightsaber up into a hard power strike that caught him off guard. As he still tried to recover, I brought it around, kicking him hard in the chest before slashing off hiss mechanical hand. A cloud of smoke came from the severed stump, and a trio of knights attacked from behind with a pair of masters attacking from the front. I leapt upward, landing like a wrecking ball on the two masters. Dodging a pair of strikes from behind, I rolled off the uncoscious forms and sprang up while driving a hard punch into someone's jaw. I kneed him in the stomach and whirled to face my next attacker. Jaina, Ben, Tahiri and Vestara all attacked as one. There moves were nearly coordinated as they blocked and parried as one. I raised my hand and force-pushed Ben off me, but left my right side unguarded. From somewhere, a blade ignighted right in my side. I shrugged off the fiery pain and reached out and grabbed. I caught Tahiri on the shoulder and pulled her in close. Activating the lightsabe in front of her throat, I managed a smile. "Just like old times."
    "Shut up Jet."
    "Fine." I turned to the rest of the group. "I'll be going now."
    I turned and letting go of Tahiri, walked out of the temple.

17. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Nice. You write action very well.

18. bender42

Oct 15, 2010
    Thanks for reading.

Kashyyyk was the second worst planet ever, next to Geonosis. Jet didn't even have the faintest idea why the planet had to be ceased, but whatever. The GA fought you, the Wookies fought you, even the kriffing enviroment fought you.
    Jet drew his lightsaber and spurred the droids on in their next charge. There was an overwhelming firestorm of blaster shots directed their way, and then they broke through into a clearing, where a trio of wookies still resisted. An entire volley was directed towards the wookiees, and they fell, still. No prisoners on this mission. Jet ordered the troops to hold the ground, and then quietly crept forward to scout the position. He slipped forward, past the line, keeping low to the ground. Then he bumped into the jedi strike team and things started to get violent.

[hr]

Jaina rounded the corner, uring the jedi to keep moving, and then somethinr ran into her. Looking down to apoligize, she met Jets cold blue eyes. She reached for her weapon, but was force pushed into the rest of the team, and they stumbled back. Jet lunged forward, bringing his blade into and overhand strike. It was a wickedly fast, powerful blow that had her thrown back into the ground. He got ready for the killing blow, when one of the knights managed to block his attack. Two other knights moved to flank him, but he flipped backwards and unslang a blaster rifle. He unleashed a torrent of fire that force the jedi into defensive positions. Ben and Vestara leapt over his arc of fire, and came down nearly on top of him. Vestara kicked him hard across the chin while Ben slashed open the rifle. the rest of the team joined the fray, forcing hime back. he took off running through the trees. Valin Horn managed one last parting blow, a stinging attack across Jet's side that seared deep into flesh. He didn't seem to have noticed the blow that would have taken down even an experienced Jedi.
    The chase continued through the trees until the jedi finally managed to trap him. Jaina knocked his blade out of his and and sliced it apart. Jet was injured, without a weapon and facing ten Jedi. Naturally, he didn't give up. He continued to move forward, trying to run away until he came into a clearing with a sculpture with a carving of a wookiee on it. Embedded in the carving was a lightsaber. Not stopping to wonder why it was there, he pulled it out and activated it. It shone a brilliant purple, and somehow felt... right in his hands. he spun around to find the jedi staring. The more experienced Jedi, Jaina and Tahiri especially, seemed horrified at this act. Whatever, it gave him time to go. He turned and escaped through the foliage.

[hr]

Duh duh duh, the plot thickens.....

19. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    :eek:Anakin Solo just rolled over in his grave... not really because they cremated him... but you get my drift.

Tahiri is PISSED!!

20. bender42

Oct 15, 2010

Ben felt the vines wrapping around his body, coming closer, strangling him. They wrapped around his flesh, puncturing it, each second bringing a new, exquisite pain. blood rolled off in sheets, as the Yuuzhan Vong torture device did it's work, and then slowly, gradually, the embrace of pain went away, to be replaced with two glowing red eyes. "d-ddouble exxx?" Ben stammered. The Torture droid known as SD-XX made no response, but crept closer, closer...

Ben shot up in his bed, gasping at the dream. He was sweating now, could feel his own fear. Someone had grabbed him around the stomach, pulling him down.
    "Shhh, it's all right, calm down Ben." He allowed himself to be pulled back down, feeling Vestara next to him in the dark.
    "It's fine, everything's all right." She said.
    [hr]

The field was sick with the stench of blood. The war droids hurtuled across, coming toward the Galactic Alliance troops stationed there. A volley of blasterfire rose up, overwhelming the droids. Then the droids fell upon them. Ben glanced over at Vestara, who had a grim smile on her face. "One, two," she counted each droid that fell away from her. Ben chuckled for a second and, not to be outdone, quickly began to count his own kills.
    The GA was easily triumphing, cutting down the droids. Vestara's count had already reached 32, and was moving up. The last of the droids fell away, and Ben started to cheer for a job well done. Too soon. Four of the droids made a last effort to take down the whirling mass of death that was Vestara Khai. Ben could see it before it happened, as all four beams converged on her, throwing her body to the side. Ben felt as though it had been his own body struck the tremendous blow. He reached out and grabbed her limp form as she fell...
    [hr]

21. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Scaaaarrrry....

22. bender42

Oct 15, 2010
    I'm back, and only a month late. Sorry, i suffered from writers block, and then laziness. but i'm back, so it's all good.

Lord Nyax watched his armies come together. Almost everything was perfect except the goody-goody Jet standing around. Nyax couldn't understand why he had been chosen to lead the armies of Darth Recor. He deserved death, and Nyax was ready to give it to him. In all honesty, Nyax wouldn't have cared about Jet if it hadn't been that he had insisted on saving Tahiri, the Jedi who had trapped him in a pit all those years ago during the Yuuzhan Vong war. That had put him over the edge. Jet had to go, and ha had to go now. The Jedi entrentchments were over the hill, and now was a perfect time to strike. He saw jat, several feet away, giving orders. He activated the overide placed in the droids, and ordered them to attack. they did. Jet cursed, and started to fight them off. then... Nyax lunged forward, activating the lightsabers on his arms and wrist and attacked. He could see immeadiatly that Jet was off-guard, and Nyax didn't let up, mercilessly poundin g at his defenses until Jet turned and fled. Heading toward the Jedi defenses...
    [hr]

Luke swiped the droid in half and blocked the next attack. He could feel the jedi through the meld, all hacking and slashing at the attacking droids. They had come on at once, and nearly overwhelmed the defenders. But the jedi had held out, and were beginning to turn the tide. The outside battle was going well, but Luke was more concerned about Ben. He had been filled with an anger ever since Vestara had been injured. She still hadn't yet recovered, and was in the Jedi Headquarters a few miles away. Luke knew Ben was stronger than the anger he felt, but he knew Ben may be distracted. Luke cleaved his last opponent in half, and turned towards Ben. A droid, unnoticed Ben was raising its blaster. it was too late to do Anything but watch as it prepared to shoot. Which was right whent he crimson blade impaled the droid, and blue lightning flew out to kill the last few attackers. From behind the blade, Jet smiled. "You're welcome." he said with a grin.
    [hr]

Jet smiled at them. "it appears an alliance would be mutially beneficial. Unfortunately, an old friend of yours, Lord Nyay, has decided to betray me. He must die. For the moment we share a common goal, making us allies. I have intimate intelligiance of his location and base, and you have a larger amount of soldiers. We should work together." He held out a hand. Luke glaced at it like it was poison. He hesitatingly shook the hand. "And I half expected there to be a joy buzzer." he spat at Jet with complete loathing.

23. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Nice! your back.

24. bender42

Oct 15, 2010
    They crouched in the bushes, hidden from view. 20 feet away, Lord Nyax and his retinue were standing, drawing up battle plans. Jet glanced over at Luke. ?We attack? NOW!? The pair launched forward, pulling out lightsabers. They swung at him, slashing toward his arms. He activated his own just in time, and threw them back. Luke turned to take out his bodyguard, and Jet turned back to Nyax. He rained heavy blows downward, across his guard, unable to penetrate. At this point, Nyax had called for reinforcements, and more troops ran into the headquarters. The battle had begun.

Jaina spun around, slashing through a trio of droids in one hit. Behind her, the rest of the Jedi were locked in combat with the other Droids. The Jedi had attacked suddenly, and had managed to split the flanks of the droids into fractures. Then they had started to fight back, and the Jedi were now on the defense. Jaina glanced up at the sky, hoping for a miracle. And one came. An Imperial shuttle flew out of the sky. It?s doors opened, and stormtroopers spilled out and gunned down the droids. Finally, out came Jagged Fel. ?You looked like you could use some help.?
    ?Maybe.?
    ?well, now that I saved my damsel in distress, I guess I better go.?
    ?Or you could stay the night,? Jaina said, a little too quickly.
    He raised an eyebrow. ?And do what??
    ?You know I did marry you, right??
    ?Oh, that??
    Ben grinned at them. ?Lets keep this PG-13 shall we?? They both turned and stared at him. ?No? well I suppose I should leave you two lovebirds here, all alone, with only each other, and nothing to do??

25. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    LOL. I love Ben.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.