To the Star Wars Fans attending the midnight showing at Tinseltown

Discussion in 'Rochester, NY' started by JoeB-1_Kenobi, May 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeB-1_Kenobi Jedi Padawan

I know the club is going to the midnight showing at Pittsford but this is just a thread to find out who is going to the Midnight show at Tinseltown, and what time they expect to start lining up?

I am going to call the Tinseltown office tomorrow to see if anyone has contacted them about a line up, and find out when they think the best time to start lining up for the show would be. I am thinking around 8 but many of you might be thinking later or earlier. Please let me know. I am not sure whether the show is sold out yet, but with the theatres advanced ticket sales and the popularity of the theatre, it might already be. I will post a new thread tomorrow to give you all the information I obtained from their offices and let you know what the deal is. Please let me know what time people are planning on going to wait in-line. Thanks a lot. See ya Wednesday.

Joe
  2. kabukiska Jedi Padawan

I will indeed be at the TT Midnight showing along with 8 more of my crew. The Show is indeed Sold out and I Believe we will be getting in line around 7/8pm. I hope the weather is good and we will be bringing games and lightsabers to keep us company. I hope to see a lot of us fans out there and excited, I know we will be cheering our asses off and having a blast!
  3. wicketSKA Jedi Knight

i'll be at the midnight show, but i won't be lining up....i'll probably show up around 11 and grab whatever two seats are left. here's hoping the crowd is decent.
  4. Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    good luck to you guys at Tinseltown. If you take any pics or anything and want me to put them on the website, just send them to me. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.