main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY To the Star Wars Fans attending the midnight showing at Tinseltown

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JoeB-1_Kenobi, May 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeB-1_Kenobi

JoeB-1_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    I know the club is going to the midnight showing at Pittsford but this is just a thread to find out who is going to the Midnight show at Tinseltown, and what time they expect to start lining up?

I am going to call the Tinseltown office tomorrow to see if anyone has contacted them about a line up, and find out when they think the best time to start lining up for the show would be. I am thinking around 8 but many of you might be thinking later or earlier. Please let me know. I am not sure whether the show is sold out yet, but with the theatres advanced ticket sales and the popularity of the theatre, it might already be. I will post a new thread tomorrow to give you all the information I obtained from their offices and let you know what the deal is. Please let me know what time people are planning on going to wait in-line. Thanks a lot. See ya Wednesday.

Joe

2. kabukiska

kabukiska Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2002
    I will indeed be at the TT Midnight showing along with 8 more of my crew. The Show is indeed Sold out and I Believe we will be getting in line around 7/8pm. I hope the weather is good and we will be bringing games and lightsabers to keep us company. I hope to see a lot of us fans out there and excited, I know we will be cheering our asses off and having a blast!

3. wicketSKA

wicketSKA Jedi Youngling

Feb 11, 2002
    i'll be at the midnight show, but i won't be lining up....i'll probably show up around 11 and grab whatever two seats are left. here's hoping the crowd is decent.

4. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    good luck to you guys at Tinseltown. If you take any pics or anything and want me to put them on the website, just send them to me. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.