main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary to those interested

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by ravencrow666, May 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ravencrow666

ravencrow666 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 23, 2006
    my son's beaver group in having a camp on may 26th-28th it is a beaver cub cross over so that the white tails get used to the cubs way of doing things because they will be cubs next year... this camp is to be spaced themed. i would like very much for a few people from our group to be able to make an appearance. it takes place at camp gardener which is 45klicks west of calgary by bragg creek i have a map fo this and we can convoy or something. i know that it crosses over con at the red and white club but we can choose any day to do this during the weekend. the leaders at the camp will work with us for changing needs and work around our schedual for this. if any one is interested that would be great, please let me know and i will pass on our info to them.
    i will also try to get a few stormtroopers for this as well, my fingers are crossed.

2. DrHaggis

DrHaggis Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 7, 2004
    Unfortunately, Veritate and I will be out of town on the 28th, and with the Red and White club show on the Saturday, we won?t be able to make it out to Beaver camp.

I hope some of our costumed members could make it out.

3. ravencrow666

ravencrow666 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 23, 2006
    i hope so too. just a couple will do. mabey even after the show on the 27th since there might be some people already in costum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.