1. There Are Only a Few Days Left to Vote in the RPF Awards!

Click here to view the ballot!

RPR Archive To those who know me

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by Winged_Jedi, Feb 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winged_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    A brief note from my good self. My thanks to LSA for permitting this, and I would ask that he or NP would lock this thread in a few days, once it has served its purpose.

As none of you may be aware, I will be spending a great deal of 2007 working in continental Europe and Asia (mostly China). It now seems that I will be leaving far sooner than I had originally planned. In a couple of weeks in fact. During my time away I will have infrequent access to the internet, and have decided to take a clean break from my online commitments.

Therefore I announce my immediate withdrawal from the following games, with apologies to their respective GMs:

Podracer II: Need For Speed
    Honour Amongst Thieves
    Opium: Revolution
    The Sith Wars Saga: Sith Trials II
    War Of The Stars: The Star Wars

As for my own game, KotOR: Ragnarok, it will go no further. Thank you to my small but talented group of players for participating in the experiment, and I wish I had the opportunity to continue it.

Finally, if anyone wishes to PM me about anything whatsoever before I depart, now is the time. I return to the UK and the JC in mid-August, and very much look forward to RPing alongside you all again then. MTFBWY.

Cheers,

Wing
  2. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    See ya when you get back, Winged. You're a great RPer and friend.

Have a great trip!

Best of luck!
  3. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

star 5
    *Salutes*

Farewell for now Winged Jedi...

You've done well for these forums, serving as a rolemodel for myself and many others...

Godspeed my friend, and may you find your Role Playing Community warm, open, and vibrant when you return.

:)

-I_H
  4. DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight

star 5
    "Role"-model. Hehe. Not funny, I know. Winged, you were an excellent RPer, and we will await your return.
  5. The Great No One Jedi Master

star 8
    we shall be here when you return. enjoy your time in the wider world we live in.
  6. SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight

star 5
  7. Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight

star 5
    Hasta La Vista Baby....

Seriously though, you hurry your *behind* back because we can't aford to lose a player like you buddy.

Edit: Erm...I wasn't sure if my word choice was TOS Appropriate so it was modified.
  8. Teegirloo Jedi Master

star 6
    You will be missed Winged. Hurry back soon as you can.:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.