main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive To those who know me

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by Winged_Jedi, Feb 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    A brief note from my good self. My thanks to LSA for permitting this, and I would ask that he or NP would lock this thread in a few days, once it has served its purpose.

As none of you may be aware, I will be spending a great deal of 2007 working in continental Europe and Asia (mostly China). It now seems that I will be leaving far sooner than I had originally planned. In a couple of weeks in fact. During my time away I will have infrequent access to the internet, and have decided to take a clean break from my online commitments.

Therefore I announce my immediate withdrawal from the following games, with apologies to their respective GMs:

Podracer II: Need For Speed
    Honour Amongst Thieves
    Opium: Revolution
    The Sith Wars Saga: Sith Trials II
    War Of The Stars: The Star Wars

As for my own game, KotOR: Ragnarok, it will go no further. Thank you to my small but talented group of players for participating in the experiment, and I wish I had the opportunity to continue it.

Finally, if anyone wishes to PM me about anything whatsoever before I depart, now is the time. I return to the UK and the JC in mid-August, and very much look forward to RPing alongside you all again then. MTFBWY.

Cheers,

Wing

2. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    See ya when you get back, Winged. You're a great RPer and friend.

Have a great trip!

Best of luck!

3. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    *Salutes*

Farewell for now Winged Jedi...

You've done well for these forums, serving as a rolemodel for myself and many others...

Godspeed my friend, and may you find your Role Playing Community warm, open, and vibrant when you return.

:)

-I_H

4. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    "Role"-model. Hehe. Not funny, I know. Winged, you were an excellent RPer, and we will await your return.

5. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    we shall be here when you return. enjoy your time in the wider world we live in.

6. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    Bon Voyage, my friend.

7. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    Hasta La Vista Baby....

Seriously though, you hurry your *behind* back because we can't aford to lose a player like you buddy.

Edit: Erm...I wasn't sure if my word choice was TOS Appropriate so it was modified.

8. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    You will be missed Winged. Hurry back soon as you can.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.