main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Today is Varza and LadyN's Happy Day!!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by TK166, Apr 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    BladeSeller has two shiny yet menacing Master Replicas ForceFX Darth Vader Empire Strikes Back version Lightsabers sitting here, just humming away and glowing a dangerous red! (I have to test them to make sure they work so you don't get an unpleasant surprise when you receive them).
    I wonder what I should do with them?
    your friend ken

2. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    If you make it, bring mine to the next meeting and I will give you the first payment then.

very very excited. thank you!

3. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Or...if no one really wants them....I will take one! :D

4. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    <ShamelessPlug>
    Oh, also, if anyone is interested, I added the Rubie's Star Wars masks to my inventory, http://www.bladeseller.com. Please note that all of prices for everything are higher than the prices that the JCF/Fan Force/Mos Alba/anyone who asks nicely/ would pay, just PM or email me and I'll give you YOUR price... I can also get all that Museum Replicas armor and chain mail that LOR was talking about in another post... so LOR, between your Wholesale Leather deal with Tandy and the Leather Factory and my wholesalers, we can all get the best price on everything!
    </ShamelessPlug>

5. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Just say the word, bud!
    Sure, Varza, I will bring it to the next meeting even if I have to also bring in a one day old baby with me! (Looks around to make sure his wife isn't seeing what he just typed)
    I won't make the walk, but I will really try to make the meeting....
    Unless you guys want to come over here after the meeting and check out the Star Wars museum and pick it up then? I'm just up the hill from Barnes and Noble...

6. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Oooh! Count me in. I'd like to check out your digs, Ken. Then again, if there's a new baby around, then your wife might not appreciate that. I know we pretty much were recluses the first few weeks after my youngest was born...

Oh, and now I must cry because I don't have one of the Master's Replica ForceFX sabers. Excuse me for a second...

:_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

Okay, I'm done.

7. Lorithavon

Lorithavon Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2003
    Actually I made my own chain mail... :p

-lor

8. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Awesome, Lor! I always wish I had time to do that... Do you have a shirt and coif and leggings?

Bob, you bet, we could do that! She was almost 2 weeks late last time, so who knows? But she wouldn't mind, the display room is downstairs anyway, so it wouldn't be too disruptive!

You can get a lightsaber anytime you want! Varza is doing installments, that's OK...

9. Lorithavon

Lorithavon Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2003
    I have a shirt and a coif, I haven't been ambitious enough to make leggings yet, especially since leather armor is easier to make and more comfortable on the legs than chain, because with chain you need to make big leather suspenders to support the leggings, but maybe I'll make a chain skirt one of these days... that can be supported by a belt...

-lor

10. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    i want a chain mail skirt! BTW, you did say once you were going to teach me mailing techniques-chain mail that is...

11. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    YAYYYYYYYYY! I'll be over tonight to pick it up if that is OK with you ^.^

12. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Sure, that is fine! Call me to work out the details and get directions, or I can make you a map.. it's on the West side up the hill from Barnes and Noble, but not as far as Intel...

13. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    LadyN is now a proud Lightsaber owner! She came and got it...
    LadyN, Jack wants me to tell you, "siddown".... ha ha

14. LadyNaberrie

Feb 7, 2002
    he's a cute little boy!! I would have stayed and looked at his toys but we had to get back home.

15. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    I know, I kept you long enough looking at MY toys, Ha ha! siddown!

16. LadyNaberrie

Feb 7, 2002
    LOL he's too cute!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.