main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Today's meeting/movie

Discussion in 'Archive: Killeen, TX' started by Tandeer, Aug 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    I'm sorry about the short notice and the mix-up, if anyone showed up at Jason's Deli looking for us.

I realized after Jim and I were the only ones to show up at the theater, that perhaps we should have kept the meeting at Jason's and decided as a group to go and see the movie together at a later date. The fault is all mine if you waited in vain at Jason's and I'm sorry.

Jim and I had the chance to see the movie again and compaired thoughts on it afterwards at Casa O'le in Copperas Cove. *S* Thanks again Jim for picking up the tab. *S*

Scott, Jeremy, we waited for you all until about 4:40 and then went onto eat. Sorry that you missed us. *S*

Could someone else please try and contact Mark? I keep calling the number Joe gave me and it either rings off the wall or is busy. I don't want him thinking I'm ignoring him. *F*

Again, sorry for today's mix up.

Debby

2. RangerPrincess

RangerPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002

*sigh* Sorry I missed it also, I didn't find out until it was 3 PM, so I figured I was too late to see Ep. II
    I plan on going to San Antonio next weekend, hopefully they will still be playing Episode II like last time. :)

--Ashley

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.