main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Today's Toy Show & Meeting . . .

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ObiJuan70, Sep 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Hey Friends, just wanted to sign in and say that I really had a great time today at the Toy Show and the meeting . . .

I wanna thank everyone that came by the booth that we (Chris, Cassy, Rob, & myself) were working at, especially Rusty, Dan, Rita (I still CANNOT believe you won that door prize JUST SECONDS after you walk in there !!!) and I would also like to thank and welcome our new member Lisa for stopping by and visiting with us there while we "worked".

The meeting was also fun running into Logan, Josh and Marselles there and then it was off to munch and then EP2 at the Cinemark . . .

Once again it was great seeing everyone and I hope we will all get together again soon !!!

Take Care & MTFBWY

John
    TK-7012

2. DarthRoc

DarthRoc Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2002
    Although I missed the toy show and didn't goto the movies with you guys, I had a blast and can't wait for the next meeting. We should get together on a Saturday night or something and go old school. Watch the original trilogy before the special edition stuff.

3. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    i too had fun at the toy show, it was tiring but with lots of fun. getting together was aewsome. and going to see clones for the 20th time is always good. i am glad to see our new member lisa enjoying herself. welcome to sa fanforce. see you guys later. ROB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.