Together - Author's Note

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by starkrusher, Oct 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Master

star 4
    :eek: ok everybody STOP! don't give mandie ANY more ideas! this story is screwed up enough (but in a good way ;) ).

btw, when do we see more of tahiri and kyp? Tahriri must be getting big by now. hasn't anyone noticed? ?[face_plain]

Jez
  2. pengwin_jibberish Jedi Knight

star 2
    That was a great post SK! Very sweet.
    It was a perfect way to wind down after spending two days with my neices and nephews.
  3. starkrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    Jez - Although, it was fun to threaten you, I will comfort you with the thought that I have the rest of Together pretty much planned out. I'm really in love with my storyline and don't think I could change it even if you wanted me to. You'll just have to see what wonderful things I've had planned. In the next post (or the one after that) there is a mention of T/K. There relationship has been revealed but they are kinda on the back burner in this story. There will be more of them later though. I promise.

PJ - Thanks! You spend a lot of time with your nieces and nephews, don't you? That's pretty cool.

~Mandie
  4. starkrusher Jedi Master

star 4
  5. Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  6. JainaJag00 Jedi Master

star 4
    awwww! that was so sweet! im glad they made up. :).
  7. starkrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    Lt. - Thank you!

JJ00 - Hehe, yeah, me too.

[face_shocked] Guess who just wrote her next post?
  8. Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Master

star 4
  9. starkrusher Jedi Master

star 4
  10. pengwin_jibberish Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yeah my sister suckers me into babysitting them a lot.
    Plus my whole family was here this weekend so there were a bunch of kids running around.
  11. starkrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    AH! That sounds like no good. I had 8 years of being a hard core babysitter. I think it scarred me and I pretty much detest children right now.

~Mandie
  12. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    lol . . . that was good sk . . .

well i dont remember what i said last . . havent been here for awhile!!!

anyways . . .
  13. pengwin_jibberish Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yeah I can definitely sympathize with that sk.
    After four days with seven kids I'm not terribly fond of children either.
  14. starkrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    SEVEN CHILDREN! I would feel like Maria! Next thing you know I'd be screaming, "The hills are alive with the sound of music..."
  15. pengwin_jibberish Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yeah between my two sisters they have seven kids.
    And my sister-in-law was talking about how she wanted to have kids soon.
    I'll I could do was groan.
  16. starkrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    ~~~~~

Early the next morning, Jag awoke with a sore neck and a sore back. Apparently he had fallen asleep on the hover-sofa, but wasn?t exactly sure why. As someone stirred next to him, he saw Jaina in his arms and memories of last night?s fight flooded back to him. Their first real fight had been an emotionally exhausting thing for both of them, and they had fallen asleep in each others arms shortly after making up. Although Jag was feeling alive and rejuvenated at what he was sure Jaina would call ?a Sithly hour,? he knew she still needed to rest. Scooping her in his arms, he gently carried her to their bed. Brushing a soft kiss on her lips, he tiptoed out of the room, careful not to wake her.

Because of the nature of their relationship, he still tried to leave Jaina?s quarters early in the morning, before anyone was awake. Neither of them wanted to explain why he had spent the night in the goddess? room.

As Jag exited into the hallway, he glanced at his crono. It was already 0500 hours and there was a casual insiders meeting at 0600. Wedge had informed them that it wasn?t a ?meeting? in the strict sense of the word, but more of ?discussion.? Meeting or not, Jag was always on time. Since he only had an hour before the scheduled event, he decided there wasn?t enough time to go back to sleep but instead quickly made his way to his own quarters to take a shower and get ready for the day.

~~~

As usual, Jag arrived to the meeting early. Only his uncle was there already, so Jag got himself a cup of caf and took a seat for what was sure to be another boring briefing.

About fifteen minutes later, other people started filing in. Rebels didn?t seem to have a very good concept of time so it was no surprise that they were all running a little late. Jaina, born to some of the greatest rebels ever, was no exception.

As the minutes went by, the room began to fill up and Jag noticed with a frown that Jaina was the only person not in the room. Apparently, he wasn?t the only one who had realized this because Wedge was calling for attention at the front of the room.

?People, everyone but Jaina is here, and she?s not answering her comm link. I think we should start without her and if she isn?t here by 0630, we can send someone after her.?

Most of the insiders nodded their heads in agreement and the briefing commenced. Luke Skywalker was the first to speak up.

?I?m concerned. In the last four months that we?ve been here, there have been no Vong attacks, not here, not anywhere in the galaxy. As much as I?d love to think that they had given up and gone home, I know that isn?t true. So what are they planning??

Luke?s question was one they had all been feeling. What were the Vong up to? None of them present knew the answer to that question, but nearly everyone had a guess. Consequently, the room began to buzz with chatter and speculation, each occupant giving his or her own theory.

Only Jag said nothing. Truth be told, he was actually getting a little worried about Jaina. It wasn?t like her to be almost an hour late to a meeting, and he had to wonder if something was wrong.

Deciding he had to do something about it, he raised his voice, almost to a shout, in order to get the attention of the room.

?Excuse me!? Everyone, from Wedge to Kyp, turned surprised eyes toward Jag. Few expected him to say anything; none expected him to yell.

Recovering from his shock, Wedge addressed Jag. ?What is it Jagged??

?Sir, I just realized that Lieutenant Solo wasn?t here yet, and I was wondering if you would like me to go get her. She is a vital part of this meeting.? Even as he spoke the words, Jag knew that Jaina was going to kill him for publicly expressing concern for her.

Looking at the suspicious faces around the room, he new that he had very possibly just ruined their secret, but he really didn?t care. He was genuinely worried for Jaina?s safety, and, at the moment, knowing she was alright was infinitely more important than their secret.

After what seemed like hours, Wedge gave
  17. The_Standmaiden Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    :eek: Jaina! Someone took her!

Poor Jag . . . what's he going to tell the others? And how are they going to get her back? :eek: :eek:
  18. starkrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    Who says they are going to get her back?
  19. The_Standmaiden Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    [face_laugh] I'd like to see how this remains a J/J with no Jaina. :p
  20. starkrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    Aeryn did it, why can't I?
  21. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

AHHH! jaina's been kidnapped. That kidnapper must not be real smart. When they catch up to him not only is he going to have to deal with Jag, but with Han, Kyp and luke. The guys going to be dead from all the pummling

~*Rose*~
  22. pengwin_jibberish Jedi Knight

star 2
    Wha...
    That's not good. Don't the kidnappers know that having a pissed off Jag after them is not a good thing?
  23. InyriForge Force Ghost

star 5
    *runs into thread*

WAIT!

I KNOW HOW IT ALL ENDS!

*laughs evilly*

Jag wakes up again on the sofa and realizes it was just a dream and Jaina is perfectly safe!

That's wishful thinking, isn't it? :( It was worth a try.

~Inyri
  24. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    *smacks head*

oh great . . .

*smacks head again*

I swore i replied here . . . but no i did over at Samaya . . .

great post btw . . . Jaina gone!!!!????

oh great . . .

uh oh . . .
  25. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Not cool!!!!

I agree, how can it be J/J w/out Jaina?!?!??!

Awesome (MAJOR CLIFFIED) post!!!! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.