main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Together - Author's Note

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by starkrusher, Oct 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    Happy 2800!

~Inyri

2. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    yeah happy 2800 . . .

*looks back at english paper*

long night ahead of me . . .

3. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    About fifteen minutes later, other people started filing in. Rebels didn?t seem to have a very good concept of time so it was no surprise that they were all running a little late. Jaina, born to some of the greatest rebels ever, was no exception.

*snorts* that?s perfect?definitely something I can see jag thinking :p [face_laugh]

Jaina would never go anywhere without her lightsaber, and its presence in the ransacked room confirmed what Jag had known deep down: Jaina was gone. Whoever had been here, had taken her forcefully. They had been strong, they had been educated, and they had wanted him to know it. Jaina?s disappearance had gone nearly unnoticed. Her capture was skilled and crafty. Whoever it was, wherever they were from, they had bypassed base defenses, snuck in on a Jedi, disarmed her, and escaped with her without so much a tripping an alarm.
    If Jaina was alive, she would be impossible to find.

:eek: and people say I?M evil!!!! Lol?then again, this is mandie we?re talking about?jaina?ll be back :p meanwhile?have fun with evil mandie dear! :D [face_devil] [face_mischief]

sweet post :)

~TJF

4. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    [face_devil]!!!! that's not kewl at all. not kewl. thats true tho, how can it be j/j w/o jaina? this is not good. if this person was as skilled as someone would have to be to get jaina... this doesnt sound good for the rescue effort. i have a ques tho... why ddnt she contact someone through the force? and if she was under ysalmiri (sp?) then why ddnt she dissapear. theyve got a room full of jedi- USE EM!

-jj00

ps. happy 2800

5. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    [face_this_can't_be_good]

eek!

she's gone!

great post, though! go find her, Jaggie!

6. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    oh uh...can't wait to find out what happens to Jaina!

awesome postie!

7. starkrusher

starkrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2002
    Rose - IF the Sol-Skywalker-Fel crew find Jaina, the captors WILL have some pissed off people to deal with. IF...

PJ - I don't know, but I'd be pretty happy if ANY Jag was coming after me ;)

Inyri - *shakes head* coming from you, that statement is so very ironic.

MJ - Yep, yep, very gone, maybe dead. Major uh-oh!

SOL - Oh but it can! Jag can just live in a dillusional state in which he just dreams of Jaina all day. I could write about his drems and then it would still be J/J ;)

TJF _ I'm so gald you approve of my angst. I always writing angsty stuff thinking "what would TJF say?"

Lol?then again, this is mandie we?re talking about?jaina?ll be back meanwhile?have fun with evil mandie dear!

Hey! What's that supposed to mean?! Is that a challenge? Do you realize I am the girl who gave up eating meat for over two years all because her friend challeneged her to do it? You had better not tempt me.

JJ00 - All these questions shall be explalined in due time (well, in the next post).

j_g - Thanks!

Lt. - Thank you much!

~Mandie

8. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    NOO!!!Jaina's gone.I dont think Jag will be able to kept his worry and fear for Jaina and i think that that will cause their secret marriage will come out.

jjf

9. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    So perceptive you are JJF. Yes, next post is the uncloaking of their marraige!

10. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    Mandie, I'm having a stupid moment. Why was my comment ironic?

~Inyri

11. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    OHHHHHHHH crap. Not cool [face_wince] I took 2800!!!

**grovels** Sorry mandie!!!!!

Why am I groveling? I'm her master.....

Oh yeah, I'm insane. I forgot. THAT'S why I was groveling. :D

12. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    WHAT??? She's been kidnapped???

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Rogue

13. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    SOL - Its okay, master. I forgive you. I don't care to much about post numbers.

Rogue - Yep, I learn from the best deary!

14. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    up before an exciting night of calc review!

15. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    Yeah Calc!

~Inyri

16. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    *glares at Inyri*

I am changing my major for the simple reason that I CANNOT TAKE MORE THAN ONE YEAR OF CALCULUS!

I hate feeling like I'm doing horrible in a class. I hate DOING horribley in a class.

Now I am really going to the review session.

~Mandie

17. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    I'm sorry! Please forgive me, oh great one.

~Inyri

18. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    oh my what has the world come to?

I dont have to take Calc for my major . . just stats :D poor mandie!

19. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    Is your major Chemsitry? Oh, I have to take stats too. I actually don't mind stats too much. I'm just sick of calculus. Yuck!!!!!!!!!! I hate when people talk in class. Never talk in class. If you are going to talk in class, LEAVE!

20. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    actually im planning on majoring in nursing . . . whats your major? im taking AP Stats next year . .

21. Bourbon_For_Scotch

Bourbon_For_Scotch Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2002
    *sigh* The quibbles of a newly married couple! Not like I would know ANYTHING about it, but I can imagine it's just like that, right?

See hun??? I'm posting! It's a rarity, true, but I'm doing it! I just posted on your Samarya-thingy one (NO idea how to spell it...can you tell?), so check that one too!

Ok...I REALLY have to go now! Sadly, it's midnight and I'm "going to bed early." *shakes head* The life of a working college student...It's not right I tell you!!! It's just not right!!!

Anyway, Sweet dreams all, and take care!!! :)

~Wendy

22. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    MJ - My major is Chemistry. I took AP Stats and thought it was a good class. I don't actually need it for Chem though. *sigh*

Wendy - I think you missed a post dear. The last post was not the newelywed squable. It was Jaina getting captured. BTW, Happy Birthday! I know its not quite yet, but I'm going to be gone this weekend.

~Mandie

23. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    :eek: Jaina is GONE! Now everyone is going to know about her and Jag becuase Jag HAS to go rescue her.

Jez

ps have a good weekend mandie!

24. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    Isn't that handy? Can't you just imagine the faces when he gets back to the meeting and anounces Jaina is gone and he is going after her?

Thanks! I leave tomorrow. I am sooooo thrilled!

25. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.