main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Together - Author's Note

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by starkrusher, Oct 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starkrusher

starkrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2002
    Okay, it?s another mushy post (sorta). I promise the next one will not be ALL mush (not that you seem to mind too much). Anyway, here you go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Being in the military for so many years, Jag wasn?t at all surprised when, according to habit, he woke before sunrise. He was, however, a little shocked by the fact that he wasn?t alone in his bed. Then, a small smile spread across his face as the memories of yesterday flooded back to him. The person next to him was his wife. He was married to Jaina, Jaina Fel.

He turned his face to look at her and was stuck once again by her amazing beauty. Many women devoted hours to applying make-up or even spent thousand of credits on cosmetic reconfiguration, but Jaina, even in her sleep, was the most breath-taking woman he had ever seen.

Gently, he reached out to touch her face, stroking her soft cheeks. He couldn?t help but chuckle as, without waking, she pulled his arm around her, forcing him to hold her. Not that he minded. There was no other place in the galaxy he could imagine being right then.

Unfortunately, he knew that he couldn?t stay much longer. Technically, they hadn?t done anything wrong, they were married. But that was only technically, and Jag was slightly disappointed as he realized that their relationship would still have to remain secret. To all the galaxy he still had to appear uninvolved, callous even, concerning Jaina. And that was getting increasingly harder to do.

Jag was a little startled when the object of his thoughts lightly kissed the tip of his nose. He had been so deep in thought that he hadn?t even realized she?d woken up.

?Hey, it?s going to be alright Jag.? She could always tell when he was worried, probably knew before even he did.

?I know, I just wish we didn?t have to be so secretive.?

Jaina sighed as she snuggled deeper into her husband?s arms. ?I wish we didn?t have to either, but look at it as giving us time to ourselves. For right now, our relationship is ours, no one else?s.?

A mischievous smile spread across his face as he answered her, ?That doesn?t sound too bad. I kinda like having you all to myself.?

?Well Colonel, you?ve got me ? ?til death do us part.?

Hugging her ever more closely, Jag smiled as he thought of spending the rest of his life with this amazing woman. For a while the young couple lay quietly, simply enjoying being with the person they loved. It was Jag who first broke the silence as he realized the sun would soon come up and people would be start moving around the base. Tenderly stroking her hair, he kissed the top of her head and then slowly began to get out of bed.

Protesting, Jaina began to pull him back towards her. ?No, don?t go, not yet.?

?People are going to see me leave if I don?t go soon.? Jaina would have come up with some argument to keep him there but they were interrupted by her comm link beeping noisily on the nightstand.

Groaning leaned over Jag and picked it up, ?Goddess here.?

It was Wedge?s voice that answered, ?Sorry to disturb you goddess but we have an important meeting at 0800 hours. We would be honored if you could attend.?

Knowing she had no real power to deny, she stiffly responded, ?I will consider it mortal.?

?Thank you great one. Oh and goddess, if you see my nephew on your way, could you bring him with you??

Glancing at Jag, she worked hard not to giggle, ?I will if I see him but may I ask why you don?t just use his comm link??

Wedge sounded genuinely distraught as he answered Jaina, ?I?ve been trying all morning goddess but he must have turned it off. No one has seen him all morning. I hope he is
    alright.?

Trying with all her might to maintain a straight face, she glared at her husband as she flippantly responded to Wedge, ?Well I suppose he is a decent pilot but really wouldn?t be too tough to replace. He is, after all, an Imperial, but for your own sake I hope you find him. Goddess out.?

?A decent[/

2. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    I have NO complaints about mushy posts. They are the greatest to read. I loved this post!

Some of the dialogue, for example the part about Jag being a "decent" pilot, and the part about Wedge being "bossy," was sooooo great! I can so see Jaina saying that stuff.

On an old thought Kyp could fall for Tahiri (that would be pathetically disgusting), I couldn't agree more, but it would be very humorous. Especially because of the whole kyp/jaina debate. (Can ya tell I'm a J/J shipper?)

Luv'd the J/J mush, and I hope there's some more soon.

~Inyri

3. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    No arguments on mushy posts...mush is good. :D

~Rogue

4. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
    Aw that was sweet. :)

5. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    ?Unfortunately, the cocky pilot had to have a bossy uncle.?

i can just see jaina saying that! and the part w/"decent pilot" vs. "best pilot in the New republic and the imperial remnant" was great too...the mush was amazing...
    I LOVE THIS FIC!!!!!!!!! :D
    up!

6. Twin_Suns_Leader

Twin_Suns_Leader Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 11, 2002
    Awwww!!! Great mush! wonderful post. Can't wait for more!

7. jainasolo2001

jainasolo2001 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2001
    Awww! Cute. :)

This goddess would desire to spend some time with the cocky pilot! 8-}

8. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    [face_love] awesome mush! [face_love]

boo on Wedge for interupting what could have been a potential mush-fest. his meeting better be important... ;)

9. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    Thanks All! I know, it was rude of Wedge but the meeting is going to be pretty important and I think I'm going to put a surprise in there. Any guesses?

10. JainaJediQueen

JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....mushy post posts are great!
    -The Queen

11. LadyMairead

LadyMairead Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    *Trumpets and Fanfare*

*Rainbow Confetti*

I give you...

The Final Ritz Cracker!

Teehee. I love being able to do that. Anyway, down to business.

I like this very much so far. The Jaina/Jag mush is great. And Kyp is awesome! You write him so well. But ACK! Be nice to Jacen!! :mad: You know how I feel about him... Some choice lines:

Kyp didn?t think he could stomach any more and wanted to say his goodbyes. He needed to return to his room and meditate on how dead he would be if Han Solo ever found out what he had just done.

Kyp was sure that if he didn?t leave now he was going to see something that would scar him for the rest of his life.

Heehee!

Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see more. I have to get off the computer, or I would love to write more. :( I'll try to keep up with this the best I can. V. good job!! :D

12. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    Any guesses? Hmm, I haven't read enough of ur fic to know how absolutely evil u can be (haha). My guess = Jag's father is there.

~Inyri

13. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    Well, I've finally done it. All the RCs. :D Wooohoooo! Cool! Woot woot! Radical! Yipee! Hurray! Outstanding! Uh Huh! Nardley! :D Glad to see ya LM.

Inyri - I can be very very cruel.

JJQ - I happen to like them too.

14. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    Starcrusher, Just don't get any ideas from Lt. She enjoys Jag torture. *Remembers Meta and cries for Jag* (jk, Lt) :)

~Inyri

15. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    You know, I started to read Forever Lost a while ago but stopped b/c in the first post Lt. "kills" Jag. I was so dissapointed that I couldn't read on for quite a while. I'm glad I did b/c Jag eventually is resurrected, but it was a very tramatic time and I almost igonored a great fic. I wouldn't want to put any of you through that. I will not torture, maim, kill, or transform into Sith Jaina or Jag. I will not promise you anything about the other characters though [face_devil]

Comment for those here and anyone else who sees me and thinks I'm a bad speller (which I am). I am aware of the fact that starcrusher, the ship, is spelled with a "c." However, I chose starkrusher with a "k" for certain reasons I will not endeavor to explain. So people, I am starkrusher with a "k". I also hang around as onefelswoop occasionally so if you see that name, its me too! I will respond to starkrusher, sk, onefelswoop, ofs, or Mandie. Thanks! BTW: I love Inyri and do not hold any grudge against her. This is a comment to everyone who's spelled me with a "c," not to her alone.

Finally, it may be very important in my fic to know the ages of all the important sw charcters. Can anyone give me exactly how old (as of DW) Jaina/Jacen, Kyp, Jag, Tahiri, Tenel Ka, Luke/Leia, Mara, Han, Wedge, Tycho, and Corran are? The ones I really need to know are the first ones (the young ones).

Nighty night all my wonderful reviewers.

16. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Very nice post, my apprentice- I rushed here as soon as DRL permitted, I'm sorry!

17. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    OK Sk I know this one!Ages (as of DW) for:
    Jaina/Jacen:19
    Kyp:34
    Jag:22
    Tahari:17?
    Tenel Ka:20?
    Luke/Leia:48
    Han:58
    Wedge:?
    Tycho:?
    Corran:?
    I hope that helps you.
    -The Queen

18. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Well, Wedge was 16 in A New Hope, and Luke is two years older than him, so that would make him 45-46 ish, I should think.

19. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    Thanks SOL!

JJQ - You're the best! That helps a bunch.

Rogue - *gasps in horror* I never realized that Wedge was younger than Luke. I always saw him as older since her's always complaining about how he's getting too old for whatever the problem of the day is.

People - Any ideas on Mara? Same age as Luke?

20. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    I think she's around the same age as Luke and Leia she might be a little younger, I sincerly don't think she's older. But ya never know.
    -The Queen

21. Lady_Tahiri

Lady_Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Dec 23, 2001
    Wow, this is awesome stuff! I have to admit it only takes about two seconds of "I love you" to get me hooked, but man, you have skill when it comes to mush. Cheers to you, starkrusher! I'll be sure to check back for more. :)

The Goddess would desire to be alone with the cocky Imperial pilot all day. Hehe, that makes two of us! :D

22. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    I think we all want to spend the day alone with the cocky Imperial pilot. :D
    -The Queen

23. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    Just a little something I thought you may enjoy. I didn't write it. It belongs to Pepperidge Farms. If you want to learn more about the wonderful world of Goldfish go to: http://www.pfgoldfish.com/

I love the fishes
    'cause they're so delicious...
    Gone Goldfishin'.

I could eat 'em
    every day...
    And my mom says
    that's OK

I love the fishes
    'cause they're so delicious...
    Gone Goldfishin'.
    Gone Goldfishin'.

P.S. To those of you who are really confused, you will see.

24. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    lol how did you know that was stuck in my head since last night?!
    -The Queen

25. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    BTW: I love Inyri and do not hold any grudge against her Aww, thanks. I AM sorry.

Tycho is nine months older then Wedge. Corran is the same age as Luke. Sorry it took me so long to respond.

~Inyri

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.