main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Together Forever A Luke and Mara story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by womp_rat208, Dec 12, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Knight Mako

Jedi Knight Mako Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 1, 2000
    I have a guinea pig named Queen Amidala, and she had three babies, which I called Luke, Leia, and Wedge. But I gave Leia to my cousin, Jedi Knight Rei Hino, who now calls her Padmé Mojo Jojo. And a neighbor across the street got Wedge, since she's a teacher, and her class wanted to call it Midnight. We call Luke, "Weepee", since he used to "weep" a lot when he was a baby. He doesn't anymore, but we got stuck with the name.

2. Scully-Wan Kenobi

Scully-Wan Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Aug 20, 1999
    We got a new kitten last August, and my brother and I wanted to name her either Naboo, or Scully, but my parents said no, and so our little cutie's name is Emmy.

3. GenKnee1

GenKnee1 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 1999
    No, but my best friend's fiance has a cat named Lando Catrisian. He likes to claw the furniture and yowl. There's a correlation there somewhere.

I call my car the Death Corolla (ride at your own risk - gonna fix that hyperdrive motivator one of these days) and my next pet is getting a SW name for sure. ANy suggestions?? Something quirky?

4. Jedi Amee

Jedi Amee Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2000
    My cats name is Luke, and all he does is whine and complain, so i guess it fits

i guess he should be called Ep 4 Luke

5. womp_rat208

womp_rat208 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 1999
    OK, this is my first fanfic, so PLEASE critique it. Writing is not my thing, but this just popped into my head, so I had to write it. Please do not add on, unless I get stuck and ask.

6. womp_rat208

Nov 8, 1999
  7. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I am a sucker for Luke and Mara stories. Keep going.

8. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    Hmm...interesting story, Womprat. KINDA SOUNDS LIKE MINE...hmm...very interesting...

9. Luke'sryb

Luke'sryb Jedi Youngling star 2

May 17, 2000
    Yea.....another Luke and Mara Story, is it a single baby or twins? The suspense is killing me!

10. Luke Skywalker Himself

Luke Skywalker Himself Jedi Youngling star 1

May 15, 2000
    Oooohhh.. i like it! I love L+M stories.

11. womp_rat208

Nov 8, 1999
  12. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    I like the story, please continue it. I just love Mara and Luke stories.

13. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    A funny thing happened to me last night. It was my 21st Birthday party (well, its my birthday today, we just had the party last night!), and anyway, after the party some friends and family came home with me. One of them was my uncle.

We was outside at about 2am this morning swinging my lightsabers around, and in a cunning (and alcohol induced) move I severed the Darth Maul lightsaber in two - RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE LIKE IN TPM!!!

The Vader lightsaber that I used didn't fare much better. The blade was severed about 3/4 of the way up.

This got me thinking. Plastic swords are not for use in fan films - either that, just don't use them with the force that we were swinging them at.

I'm off to deal with my hangover - See you lot soon!

14. The_Scream_Man

The_Scream_Man Jedi Knight star 5

May 1, 2000
    lol
    U want a funny story:
    Sams doublebladed lightsaber broke down the middle when Reuben SAT ON IT!
    Just goes to show ya: Not only are toy sabers not for fighting: They're not for sitting!

And happy bithday mate!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.