main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Tom Hardy in Episode VIII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by mattman8907, May 10, 2016.

1. turnip white

turnip white Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2014

sharasbeys likes this.
  2. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    Oh the "No homo" stuff bothers me...ever since they made Steve kiss Sharon in Civil War. Don't do that to me again, Disney! I can only handle being pissed off so much. :mad:
    Go full on homo and make the shippers proud! And by full-on I mean let Finn and Poe kiss for christ sakes! Sorry going off an a tangent now

3. JediAce1

JediAce1 Force Ghost star 5

May 8, 2014
    Maybe Finn and Steve Rogers are ya know.....straight. [face_dunno]

4. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    It's called bisexual...the easiest solution to shipping characters with female love interests :p

ANYWHO....shame its just a cameo. Tom Hardy would have been an awesome supporting character (maybe bounty hunter or sith/knight of Ren) but what can ya do.

5. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
  6. Grilled Hutt

Grilled Hutt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 24, 2003

Ive seen those and its not new to the fan who watches/retains it all but its odd disney would throw that in considering the news last week of a local kid being suspended from school for slapping a student on the butt. The kid is only 7 and he wasnt thinking anything sexual from it at all....its a case of blown out of proportion but i just thought it odd to have it in a childrens film. We see it in football all the time but in star wars i just thought it was an odd thing to focus on for a scene?

7. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    Tom Hardy as a comedic stormie? Sure. I hope he gets dialog though.

Thrawn082, if Hugh Jackman cameos in IX, he should either sing or pop a claw. :p

8. StarKiller81

StarKiller81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 19, 2014
    Tom Hardy in anything is always a good thing. There never such as thing as too much Tom Hardy.

9. Chewies_bandolier

Chewies_bandolier Force Ghost star 4

May 5, 2002
  10. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
  11. weezer

weezer Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 16, 2001
    thejeditraitor likes this.
  12. Straudenbecker

Straudenbecker Jedi Master star 3

Nov 22, 2015
    I think we are going to have stormtrooper cameos in all the new movies. When you think of the Studio's location, there are a lot of actors that live close to it and work on other movies. Me personally, I am fine with it. I hope they do a cameo of an old clone trooper who has put on some weight and it turns out to be George Lucas under the helmet, now that would be a cameo.

13. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
  14. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    Apparently just like Daniel Craig's Stormtrooper designation was JB-007, Tom Hardy's will reference a character he's famous for portraying. Could he be MM-123 or BANE-987????:D