main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tomb of Souls: A Jedi Apprentice Fanfic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jan 15, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawanmac

padawanmac Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 1999
    Hey, is it just me or is anyone else concerned that this is on PAGE FIVE!!!???
    Force! Where are you JOWK? This is really good. Please post! Patience is not one of my virtues.

2. Darth Obi-Wan Kenobi

Darth Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Oct 1, 1999
    Man. What a delay. You better post this week or I'm destroying your electronics final project mad.gif
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>In your eyes I see a fire that burns
    To free the you
    That's running through

3. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi has been watching Titus!

hehehe

BTW, please post soon!

4. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    Oh, my!

Up!

Hope to see more soon!

5. Hiroko01

Hiroko01 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 1998
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Awww, how cute. Two brothers joined at the wussy!

6. Jedi Erica Amidala

Jedi Erica Amidala Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 16, 1999
    Its time to revive....

THE MOB

We are the people who go to JOWK's house and kidnap her and force her to write.

Any on who is with me we will meet on Tatooine at oh-eight hundred hours. Be there or be square!

*Picks up viro-blade*

7. space case

space case Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 4, 1999
    Or, we could start another party here. A party before the mob goes to knock down JOWK's door.

8. Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi

Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 1999
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Daddy, Teacher said that we can be anything we wanted to be.

She wasn?t talking to you, son. Now, go out in the backyard and practice digging some holes.

Hello.

Pneumonia.

Finals Week.

I feel horrible.
    *psychotic laughter*
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Something's wrong cause my mind is fadin'
    And everywhere I look there's a dead end waiting,
    Temperature's dropping at the rottin' oasis
    Stealing kisses from the leperous faces

Heads are hanging from the garbageman trees
    Mouthwash, jukebox, gasoline,
    Pistols are pointing at a poor man's pockets
    Smiling eyes with 'em out of the sockets

Got a devil's haircut in my mind

Love machines on the sympathy crutches
    Discount orgies on the dropout buses
    Hitchin' a ride with the bleedin' noses
    Comin' to town with the briefcase blues

Something's wrong cause my mind is fading
    Ghetto blastin' disintegrating
    Rock 'n' roll, know what I'm saying?
    Everywhere I look there's a devil in waiting.

Devil's haircut in my mind!
    Devil's haircut in my mind!!
    Devil's haircut in my mind!!!

9. Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi

Jul 14, 1999
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Beheaded
    Watch you spurt like a garden hose

Chapter Seven

?A mirror.?

Yes.

?A land speeder.?

Correct.

?A thermocouple.?

Correct again.

?A lightsaber.?

Amazing. Correct yet again.

As if he?d actually get any of these wrong.

Advancing the sequence ahead to the next item, Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn nodded in the direction of his Apprentice, once again indicating to his Padawan that he had correctly determined the picture of the object which was displayed on the small viewing screen that his Master held. Obi-Wan stood a few feet away from the elder Jedi under the bright blue canopy of Lich, his eyes locked on the grass covering the ground before him not in concentration, but in an attempt to hide his frustration with the task that he was currently in the middle of performing. From the vantage point of the downed tree that he was sitting on, the Jedi Master watched his student skillfully weave his feelings into the presence of the larger forest, only barely sensing his Padawan?s irritation after drawing on the Force in order to differentiate Obi-Wan from the rest of the life that pulsed around him. Yes, he?s come a long way in emotional control, Qui-Gon mused objectively. If I didn?t know better, I?d say that he was meditating. I can just pick up on his indifference to this, and that?s only by taking advantage of the avenues available to me. Quite an accomplishment. And rather recent, I believe. I doubt he had quite this level of mastery over himself even a year ago. The manipulation required to perform what he?s doing is quite intricate; it?s very complicated in comparison to merely suppressing what he?s feeling.... Suddenly the Jedi Master let out a sigh as he outwardly expressed his own irritation. Too bad I?m not testing that instead. That would be much more interesting. He?s not the only one who doesn?t like this exercise. For a moment, the elder Jedi stared down at the screen in his hands as he nodded to his Padawan yet again and changed the display for what seemed like the millionth time. The undertaking that the two Jedi were currently engaged in was simple. After Qui-Gon changed the item exhibited on the handheld visual display, Obi-Wan used the Force to identify the object that he wasn?t able to see otherwise. His Master confirmed his answer and then changed the screen, starting the process over again. Simple. Very simple. Very, very simple. Easy. So easy that Qui-Gon was able to completely separate his attention, nodding after his Padawan answered him without always totally listening to his responses. So easy that Obi-Wan had little else to concentrate on besides his own thoughts because what was being asked of him was so rudimentary that he had mastered it many years ago.

As soon as Qui-Gon changed the object on the display once more, Obi-Wan?s spoke again, this time his answer successfully drifting into his Master?s thoughts. ?A communicator.?

Yes. Right again. What else? The Jedi Master nodded again at his Apprentice, immediately turning his attention back to his own annoyance at the exercise. Yes, I certainly don?t blame him for being frustrated with this. I?m frustrated with this. It?s quite tedious. This is beneath his skill level. Way, way beneath it. It?s nearly insulting to ask him to do this. But I have to. It?s all laid out right here before me, straight from the Council...... At the very beginning of the exercise, Obi-Wan had answered extremely rapidly, talking as fast as possible in an attempt to make his Master switch the three dimensional wire pictures on the display as fast as he was able to identify them. Unfortunately, Qui-Gon had then been forced instead to inform his Padawan that because every section of the exercise was regulated according to the Council?s copious guidelines, there was a both a maximum and minimum display time that the elder Jedi had to enforce. After he had resigned himself to the allotted pace, the younger Jedi still answered very quickly, im

10. The Butler

The Butler Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 1999
    "...dark shadow grafting itself..."
    What?! Oh, dear. I wonder if something's taken over Obi-Wan. And if that something will beat the heck out of Qui-Gon. Oh, dear.

11. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Beat the heck out of Qui-Gon? More like slit his throat and let him bleed to death!

Why do I have the shivery feeling that it is not a good thing for Obi-Wan to walk behind Qui-Gon?

12. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    A post? A real honest-to-goodness post?
    Rubs the sleep from her eyes

You certainly have a knack with this story for sending shivers down my spine.

What with Qui-Gon feeling so young, so alive I just know this is not a good thing.

Awesome as always JOWK

13. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Oh my gosh! JOWK, you've got to start posting more often...I can't live without having another excellent post such as that! You're such an awesome writer!

14. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    You make us wait between posts, but when you deliver WOW!!!!!

Now just what is up with our dear Obi, Qui-gon I think you should be even more concerned than you are, you have no idea!! Its a good thing you are feeling so good at the moment, I have a feeling you wont be for long.

Remember Obi torture is good, Fan torture is BAD!!!!!! Post soooooooon!!!!!

15. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    WOW So he is possessed? AHHHHHH
    Well thats good. NO REALLY it is.
    I mean if he wasn't then,
    1. He would be going crazy
    2. He would actually be responsible for those thoughts of killing his Master.
    3. He would be going insane.

This way they just have to get rid of that *thing* inside of him.
    Shivers* Great post JOWK. It also a shiver down my spine.
    LOL I like how Obi said the wrong thing when his Master spaced out. That was funny.
    More soon? ?

16. Jedi Erica Amidala

Dec 16, 1999
    See the power of...

THE MOB!?

With a mere suggestion it gets fan fic writers to post, and a very good post at that!

17. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    It's a post! Yippee! Woohoo! Yeehaw!
    So Obi really is possessed, I was wondering. Freaky!! But what's up with Qui? Maybe he's possessed too, with a good ghostie, and Obi's got a bad one, or something like that.
    Anyway, please hurry and post more soon, I love this story! It's awesome!

18. Tigris

Tigris Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2000
    *rubs hands together* Obi having dark thoughts about killing Qui while Qui is off in la la land forgeting the importence of watching his back? hee hee

I bet Qui bleeds a lot.....

*pauses, contemplating this, then suddenly jerks*

Oh, wait that's bad! tongue.gif

19. Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi

Jul 14, 1999
    The top ten signs that JOWK is sick of finals week:

10. Suddenly four hours of sleep a night doesn?t seem so bad anymore.

9. Noticed that the pop cans in her room outnumber the population of several small European countries.

8. Threatened bodily harm against the freaks who ran screaming through her dorm?s hallways at 3 a.m.

7. Social life limited to other people stealing her pencils at exams.

6. Laughed at the Darlington transistor configuration in her electronics notes because it?s not just beta times Ib equals Ic, it?s ?super beta?! Like Superman! Superbeta! Hahahaha! It?s funny!

5. Unable to decide whether blue or pink poster board better illustrates her Fourier analysis of different sound waves project.

4. Spent over 2 hours trying to get her printer to print only to discover that a rogue Q-Tip had attempted to commit suicide by throwing itself inside the print head.

3. Carelessly wasted valuable study time making this list.

2. Now believes that she can justify chips as a separate food group.

And the number one sign that JOWK is sick of finals week:

Absolutely no time to do anything that?s actually fun until it?s over, like posting on her story.

20. Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi

Jul 14, 1999
    Stupid posts not showing up.

Further proof that the server hates me.

21. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Ignore this. Just trying to see if I can make missing posts appear.

22. The Butler

The Butler Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 1999
    Yes, I saw that. Ha! Finals week is a month away for me. (Then again, our summer vacations start in July. *groan*) God, I hope my life won't be like that when I get out of high school.

23. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Poor JOWK; do good on your finals and then post here.

24. Jedi Erica Amidala

Dec 16, 1999
    The mob will go after the server...

25. Jedi Erica Amidala

Dec 16, 1999
    Wait a sec....are you telling me that chips aren't a seperte food group?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.