Oregon tomorrow is the big day be thier or be square ;)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jimsidious, Mar 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimsidious Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ok to refresh your minds tomorrow is the meeting. Its at noon, and its in Wilsonville at the Chicago pub and grill.
    Not much going on, we will meet and get to know each other, so at least we can put faces on the words LOL. Also a new member to the portland Council will be thier, hes from the Portland area Star Wars collecting association (known as PACA), welcome bro, he said he will be bringing pictures of Celebration II along, that should be really cool. Also we will be discussing the future of the Portland Fan Force, and the possibilities of a Salem Fan Force, wich means one lucky Portlander will get the Portland CR position (if the Salem fan force happens), So start thinking about weather you would want to take the position or not.
    Ok Kiddies I will see you tomorrow.....OR NOT!!!!!!
  2. jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Hey guys! I'm really stoked to meet other people to like star wars as much if not more as I do. Matt, another member of Pasca will be joining us as well. I am bringing pictures, but not of Celeb. 2( I don't know how that got in there since I didn't go and don't have any pics.), some else has some I'm sure though. -e
  3. _Vengeance_ Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll most likely will be able to go. Not so sure on a ride, though, so I may need one, Jim. I'll be on yahoo for most of the night (probably 'till late) so we can discuss some stuff there. Hopefully I'll see all of you there tomorrow!
  4. Hale_Atticus Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'll be there and I have the pictures from C2 to share. Plus I'll bring a little one of a kind SW item to show.
  5. jimsidious Jedi Knight

star 2
    sorry I got two people crossed :)
    I am looking forward to the meeting, It'll be my first as the acting CR....well actually my first period.
    I want to see that one of a kind figure that should be sweet. and the pics.
    well i am lookin forward to meeting all of you, and vengeance i sent you an IM I hope you get it in time.
  6. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I posted the meeting information on the main page of fanforce yesterday, so hopefully you will get a new member from it.
  7. jimsidious Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thank you Mara,
    We did get another member (I think it was from that), and he did show to the meeting :)
    Thanks, Jimsidious
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.