main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tom's Hopes for the Future

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother House' started by deltron_zero, Jul 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deltron_zero

deltron_zero Jedi Master star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    well, here goes. i really try not to think of the future too much, i find it takes away from the enjoyment of the present. still, there are a few things i hope for. the first two were world peace and trips to mars but Erik stole my ideas :p

anyway...

• at some point i would like to go on a trip with my wife to europe or somewhere exotic. we never had a proper honeymoon, and i've always loved to travel. and i can't think of a better travelling companion than my dearest laurie.

• i hope that my kids have a comfortable future. i hope the world stops the madness and becomes a better place so that my kids can live in peace, i'm sure it will probably be up to their generation to make it so.

• i would like to continue to make music. i could care less about being recognized or fame, but i just really enjoy making music, and it is sort of a luxury. i hope i continue to have the time and inspiration to write, record and perform. i would also like to collaborate more with laurie, who is a very gifted musician in her own right.

• i would like a bigger house. i don't care much about material possessions, but our house is just way too small for the size of our family. i hope someday we can add on to it.

• i would like to go to grad school. i miss school, i think i'll try to go back next year, winter quarter most likely.

oh hell, i guess that's enough. like i said, i try not to think about this sort of thing too often. still, i hope these things work out, and if not well c'est la vie :D

2. JediSenoj451

JediSenoj451 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2001
    "...but i just really enjoy making music, and it is sort of a luxury..."

Ah. I totally understand. I don't know what it is, but music, dancing, all the arts really... just give you a wonderful feeling inside don't they? I played the piano for around 10 years. It was wonderful whenever I had mastered a peice and was able to pour my heart and soul into. :)

I really hope you get to make that trip and get a bigger house. I understand what it's like having a small place with lots of people living in it. :(

~*Senoj*~

3. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    I can't really say the same. I come from a rich family, we've always lived in big houses.

But unlike most of these rich people, you actually have a heart of pure gold, Tom -- and as the George Harrison song goes, "And the law says whatever you do, is going to come right back on you."

Just keep on walking down the road, and you'll find everything along the way eventually. :)

4. deltron_zero

Feb 1, 2002
    wow thanks guys! :)

Casper, that's one of the nicest things anyone has said to me lately [face_teary_eyed]

like i said, i don't really care about material things, and i don't like to focus on the future, but the cramped quarters can be pretty stressful at times, so hopefully something will work out eventually.

:)

5. Bithysith

Bithysith Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 6, 2000
    Okay, now I'm getting all sentimental for you guys. :) This has been such a wonderful experience for me, getting to know a close group of people so much more intimately than I ever could at the JC's public boards. You are all such quality human beings...

6. JediSenoj451

JediSenoj451 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2001
    Now you are all getting me very emotional...

I think this calls for...

:D :D :D Group Hug!!! :D :D :D

I'm going to miss you guys if I have to leave on Monday. :(

~*Senoj*~

7. deltron_zero

Feb 1, 2002
    [image=http://www.buttercupstudios.net/Large/grouphug.jpg]

:D

8. Dark_Lord_Erik

Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2001
    Good luck on your hopes. Everything will work out for you, I just know it.

9. Bithysith

Bithysith Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 6, 2000
    Don't get ahead of yourself, Jones... nothing is for certain yet. Let's all try to remain as optimistic as possible. :)

10. Silmarillion

Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 1999
    i would like a bigger house. i don't care much about material possessions, but our house is just way too small for the size of our family. i hope someday we can add on to it.

Hehe, everyone wants to be comfortable, Tom. I grew up in a huge house and I can't stand to live in a tiny 2-bedroom apartment now. You have to have space, otherwise you just feel like a caged animal.

I hope you achieve all of your dreams as well, though I have no doubt you'll work hard at it.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.