main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN Tonights Meeting, Please Read...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by whojedi, Jul 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    X-103 is sponsoring a free concert 2nite at the 'Skellar, starting at 6 pm. So, you guys may want to get there early or be prepared to hunt for a parking spot.

Just a heads up for everyone...

2. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Ooooo....thanks for the warning. Who's playing, do you know?

3. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

Jorg_Sacul_from_C2 Jedi Master star 3

May 30, 2002
    Shaeffer Street is playing at 10.

I won't be attending the meeting, so you can have my parking space. I'll be home with my daughter, she's not feeling well.

4. sidra

sidra Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 8, 2002
    I'm afraid I won't be there either (sister's birthday party).
    So... there's two parking spots. :)

5. Boba_Binks

Boba_Binks Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 7, 2001
    I will be downtown later for dinner if anyone wants to join me. I am dropping a friend off at IUPUI and there is no point for me to go home just to turn around and come back downtown.
    let me know if anyone wants to join up somewhere to eat.

6. TK-616

TK-616 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    George won't be there...

Hummm.

I will then get that motion passed that states that george Not Lucas is an utter loser, and that for punishment, we will have him nailed to a large pinwheel at the State Fair while midgets throw toothpicks at his eyes from a distance no more than 5 meters and no less than 3 parcets.

Yes.
    Yes indeed.

Tk

7. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

Jorg_Sacul_from_C2 Jedi Master star 3

May 30, 2002
    Tk, I'm going to have to go to Home Depot (the one with the stormtrooper armor kits, er plumbing sale...) and buy a big can of PVC cement. I'm going to glue your helmet to the ceiling,with you in it, and invite the neighborhood kids over for a pinata party.

And no, you can't have my parking space.

8. Spencerian

Spencerian Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2002
    And since I'm George Not Lucas' official minion and brownnoser, if he ain't goin', I ain't goin...

Actually, I'm in deep with packing up house for my new home move. Don't cry for me, Alderaan.

9. The_bald_ewok

The_bald_ewok Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2001
    I also hate to bring more bad news to the topic, but the meeting is in the Damenvarien room (the same room as last time). In case you are wondering where that is, its on the 1st floor, down the hall on your right if you come in at the ACT lobby. If you come in at the YMCA make a right and turn left down the hall. The room is on the right. If you come in on the elevator just go a little to the right and down the hall, once again the room is on the right. Sorry about this guys, lately we have been screwed on the Upper Ballroom as of late. Its not on my end either, because I book it at least 2 weeks before.
    Also, as for myself, I have to work outside. I will time to time pop my head in. Noval and Binks, I have money for ya'll. Thanks guys for your patience.
    Let me know whats up at the meeting!!

peace

10. SkylaFett

SkylaFett Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2001
    Where is my money at? If I don't see it soon I'm going to have to break some knee caps.

Binks if you would like some dinner partners Keytin and I could meet you some where just PM me.

11. Boba_Binks

Boba_Binks Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 7, 2001
    Some of us are meeting up at Bazboes on Mass Ave at 5pm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.