main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Tonights meeting----September Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by LukeCeremonial22569, Aug 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Hi everyone todays meeting went very well, I'd like thank Joe & Shelia for letting us use they'er home for the meeting today/tonight. Matt & Annie made some really nice jedi belts with the help of Joe and Eddie. They turned out very nice looking, Joe shared his wonderful collection with us of toys, colletibles and lightsaber hilts.

I did a nice brife how to on wiring with LED's and such. Also I gave a brife look at the new group website that we are working on and hope to have ready for the group to start using next month.

We put Matt in charge of collecting, Shelia is now our group photographer/video person and Leann is our Secretary for taking the meetings minutes for us.

A small group of us will be heading over to the toy show/ comic con next weekend at the DoubleTree hotel in Tampa. I was told that its around $5 to get in and walk around. It would be nice to have people there in our group shirts and costume if you choose.

We talked about the up coming events with Lowery Park Zoo and ToysRus. Making up a banner and the group paying for it. Doing shirts and fliers for the group.

If I left out anything please feel free to post it.

September Meeting Place

Bert&Leann have offered up the use of they'er home for our next meeting up in Spring Hill, more to follow on this.

Thanks again Joe & Shelia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.