main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

too little spoilers

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by scf881, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scf881

scf881 Jedi Knight

Sep 5, 2004
    is it just me or does there seem to be a whole lot less spoilers for indiana jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull than there were in the days of the 3sa? there seemed to be something new every day for episode III. oh well i guess i'll take what i can get.

2. Vortigern99

Vortigern99 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2000
    I agree, there does seem to be a deficit of spoilers, though the recent pics have filled the void to a certain extent. Part of the problem has to do with the trailer, which was supposed to have come out already, but Spielberg was unhappy with it so we probably will not see a trailer until mid-December. Then there will be plenty to talk about!

3. JohnWesleyDowney

JohnWesleyDowney Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2004

I believe the Indy trailer will be attached to Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd.

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    It is a little frustrating at times with the lack of spoilers, but I imagine that will make the final film all the more enjoyable. I'm sure the heightened security surrounding the project has something to do with it, though. From what I read, things are pretty tight. When ROTS was in production, they had the webcam and who knows what else setup to keep the fans appeased. With Indy, we've had none of that and we're essentially in the dark.

Although, I must agree that once the trailer hits theaters, things should pick up. I can't wait! :D

5. LordSilvertouch

LordSilvertouch Jedi Master star 4

Apr 19, 2003
    There are barely any spoilers.

It's absolutely great. I'm glad that a film is coming out which people won't know every detail of. The level of detail that went in and out of 3SA was, frankly, bordering on perverse :p

6. Gobi-1

Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 22, 2002
    Well the basic story of Episode III has been known for years before it came out, with Indy 4 it's different.

7. JohnWesleyDowney

Jan 27, 2004
    QFT.

8. StarDude

StarDude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 28, 2001
    Looks like we won't be getting a trailer until February.

9. scf881

scf881 Jedi Knight

Sep 5, 2004
    now things seem to be picking up

10. JohnWesleyDowney

Jan 27, 2004
    February? That seems awfully late!

Maybe they'll run a commercial for it during the Super Bowl. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.