main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation top 10 Episode 7 moments....

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by StarWars2015, Dec 5, 2012.

1. StarWars2015

StarWars2015 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 5, 2012
    1.) The opening Crawl should be the best one yet, very exciting, & feature the names Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa Solo & Han Solo.

2.) The 1st apperanace of the Big three must be perfect. Lukes should be on Yavin 4 the sight of his new Jedi operations center.

3.) Film should open with the Mill Falcon either floating in space damaged, or in a chase or Firefight Pick up the action right away as In A New Hope.

4.) Boba Fett should make a comeback and be a major player in this one, not a background character.

5.) The main threat should have a connection both to Luke & Leias past & the Sith.

6.) EWAN McGREGOR SHOULD APPEAR ALONG WITH A spector Jedi Council consisting of Yoda, Q-Gon-Jinn & Mace Windo !!

7.) Han should return to the underworld after spending years as a father, and Allinance Military Leader in order to help solve the mystery of the main threat

8.)Final confrontation in 7 should be a Fleet battle or starship dogfight again much like A New Hope but without a SuperWeapon.

9.) Both of Leia/Hans Twins should be a central characters in both the film & trilogy.

10.) Film should end with a shock & Awe moment ssetting up Episode 8.

2. Varguitas

Varguitas Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2012
    I don't know.

3. DarkGingerJedi

DarkGingerJedi Chosen One star 6

Nov 21, 2012
    1. Luke passes on his lightsaber to someone new.

2. The introduction of the big three. Leia, is an Ambassador, soon to be election the First New Chancellor. Han is a grizzled old General married to Leia. Luke, has been in hiding, studying the force. For some reason, I see it not only as a reunion for us, but for the characters themselves. Like...Han and Luke haven't spoken in 20 yrs.

3. The Millennium Falcon gets taken out of storage, it's like a museum piece from the Great Rebellion.

4. Boba Fett stays dead.

5. The Big Three are more in the background to things. They hand over the reigns. No Sith.

6. New Threat immerges from the edges of the Galaxy. The Mandalorian Barbarian Hordes have used the vacuum of power from the Fall of the Empire to invade.

7. Luke sends his new apprentice out to save the day.

8. Any use of the names from the early Star Wars scripts; Ex: Deak, Starkiller, Aquillae, etc.

9. First time hearing theme music.

10. Real Jedi powers in action, with the force at their side.

4. Lando's Little Maneuver

Lando's Little Maneuver Jedi Padawan star 2

Nov 26, 2012
    I don't really care what it does and doesn't have, I just hope it's a good film.

5. Darth_Articulate

Darth_Articulate Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    The biggest moment I look forward to, and it may not have in 7, and actually it may not happen at all, is the audience cheering the appearance of Mark Hamill. I would just feel so happy for Mark.

6. StarWars2015

Dec 5, 2012
    I agree that the reunion of the big Three should also be a reunion for them onscreen, it would be awsome if Luke had went into exile much like Yoda & Revan of KOTOR did, to study & mediate on the Force to return at the direst need when the new threat emerges.

7. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    1. Yeah the opening crawl with the words Luke , Han & Liea have bred a new generation of Jedi ......
    2. The Millennium Falcon in the opening sceen flying into Coruscant with the Big 3 onboard .
    3. The Big 3 playing a background role
    4. Ben & Jaina go off on a mission with R2 in tow .
    5. Allana in the midst of her Jedi training at Luke's academy .
    6. Everything happening with an awesome musical score .
    7. The first appearence of Lando .
    8. An epic space battle at the end .
    9 . An epic Light-sabre duel at the end .
    10. An ending that want's you to go into the future & see Episode 8 right away .

8. ThatWanFromStewjon

ThatWanFromStewjon Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 8, 2012
    I really loved the bit where where Han did that that thing with the Falcon, and where that other guy tried to use the glowy thing and that happened.

I don't know though - it was all so awesome.

9. Varguitas

Varguitas Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2012
    If their is one thing I know, Is that having Luke in exile is about the thing I would not like to see in the movies.

10. ThatWanFromStewjon

ThatWanFromStewjon Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 8, 2012
    Agreed, I think the galaxy will be in more or less a good place as the movie opens.

I also hope the the 'reunion" of the OT characters on screen will be not that big a deal for them - that they all just had dinner together last week or the like - or that there is no melodramatic quarrels going on - like Han being estranged from his son or such.

I want it like a real family - the squabbling, the door slammings, Leia force throwing plates at Han - but none of the typical Hollywood 'kid left home years ago and hasn't even called once" rubbish.

11. stellarmagic01

stellarmagic01 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    1. The reveal of the 'new' protagonist: Ben Skywalker anyone?
    2. The moment any of the Solo kid's show up and say, "Uncle Luke".
    3. The first appearance of the Millenium Falcon.
    4. That moment when you realize, somehow, Chewie is still alive...
    5. The moment the New Jedi Order's leadership is first revealed (Luke, Corran, Kyle, Mara, Saba, and so forth revealed as a hatch opens with Luke in the middle clad in his extremely fashionable black robes, anyone?)
    6. Lando or Han saying, "I'm getting to old for this."
    7. The first 'familial' type scene.
    8. The villain's reveal.
    9. The opening crawl.
    10. 'A long time ago in a Galaxy far, far away...'

12. Darth Trevius

Darth Trevius Jedi Master star 1

Nov 15, 2012
    EP 7 Rise of the Bounty Hunters

1. Boba Fett crawls out of the Sarlaac after 20 years of digestive efforts. Mangled with very little armor left and severely damaged skin and perhaps a few missing limbs.

2. Due to Luke being the only Jedi in existence, and the son of Darth Vader, a growing force opposing his existence has forced Luke into exile in the nether regions of the galaxy on an old Sith planet where he discovers the ancient texts of Darth Plagueis.

3. Leia, once a beloved leader in the new Republic, faces endless scrutiny due to her association with Luke, and many are calling for her resignation.

4. The leaders of the remaining forces of the Empire elect a new leader (Grand Admiral Binks) (JK) and are preparing a twenty year brewing response to the assault on the Death Star. They have recruited droids and a new batch of clones and any Bounty Hunter still alive. Including Bosk, IG88 and Dengar and a rebuilt a la Vader, Boba Fett (who will quite violently take control of the Empires forces with the remaining Bounty Hunters).

5. Han and Lando are the Admirals of the Republic military, and have had to distance themselves from Leia due to the Luke controversy.

6. The new Empire weapons and ships and space stations are huge and Fett in a fit of mutilated hatred, has taken control and is hell bent on destroying Luke, Leia, Han, Lando and anyone associated with them.

7. C3PO has matured considerably. He no longer bumbles and blathers. He functions more like Data, taking on high level responsibilities alongside Han and Lando. Also gaining confidence and a bit of a Han Solo swaggering as a result of mimicking Han's communication style and persuasiveness. R2D2 takes on super genius personality, flying huge ships and controlling coordinated fleet manuevres etc ..

8. Fett learns of Lukes existance and engages with Luke. Luke willingly submits to Fett (due to wanting to be around people and to see exactly what Fett is up to in knowing he can act later, and perhaps some inner conflict regarding his recent learnings from the Sith Texts) and is taken alive as bait for leia and the others. Eventually a duel between Fett and Luke in true Fett hating and dominating of the Jedi style. There is no saber on saber action in Ep 7 .. only saber on Fett weapons this time. Save the saber on saber for Ep 8.

9. Leia learns of Lukes capture and is ousted from office due to hear fervent campaigning to use Republic forces to save Luke (son of Darth) when no attack had been made on the Republic yet. They felt she too may be a Jedi and Luke and her were trying to use mind tricks on the people to start a war. The people wanted nothing to do with the Jedi.

10. Han, Leia, Lando, Chewie, Droids break off with 20 or 30 other committed friends with ships (and next gen movie potential) and plan an attack to save Luke. The Republic learns of this and sends their forces to intercept the perceived act of war by Leias group against the old Empire. I could go on ...

13. Roberto Calrissian

Roberto Calrissian Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 26, 2012
    I like Fett but he should never be the main antagonist in episode VII, if you want to make a spin off about bounty hunters I'm all for it but Fett is not good enough to be the main villain against Han,Leia, Luke& Lando. And Han &Lando can never be admirals it doesn't fit their personality. You take away their independent attitude that we have come to love from them.

14. Darth Trevius

Darth Trevius Jedi Master star 1

Nov 15, 2012
    Yeah but at the end of Jedi Han and Lando were already on their way up to being leaders in the new group .. and I consider Fett to be sort of a lead in to a Bigger adversary .. possibly Luke as a Sith down the road. Han and Lando only appear as the admirals briefly before being forced into the outcast role again in their efforts to save luke from Fett.

15. jedimikey

jedimikey Jedi Padawan star 2

Oct 21, 2012
    Lol!

While some of these ideas (hopes?) are cool, others are just....crazy.

1. Seeing Luke fight again would be excellent (think force pushes, some telekinesis, and a decap), but I'm not getting my hopes up.

2.Seeing the logo, opening synopsis, and hearing the classic theme music will be so exciting I'll be grinning from ear-to-ear, with my eyes glued to the screen.

3. Opening scene shows the Jade Shadow coming in for a landing on Coruscant...guess what ship it lands next to?

4. Luke in exile would annoy me. I would like to see some family moments, like hugs and greetings, an argument at the dinner table, or a scene where everybody goes to see an opera or something.

5. Artoo! :)

6. Seeing a new council, with Corran, Kyp, Saba, etc, and new apprentices.

7. Seeing a new and awesome villain for the first time.

8. NOT seeing characters that're supposed to be dead. I suppose it'd be kinda neat to see another one of the IG units again, though...because we all know that there was more than one, right? ;) 88(A), 88(B), etc.

9.Did I mention the Jade Shadow and Artoo?

10. A young, pretty, and intelligent girl as the leading character.

16. StarWars2015

Dec 5, 2012
    We could discover that Fett never fell in the Sarlacc, that it was not him at that event, it was a imposter that worked for Jabba, the real Boba Fett would never allow himself to be defeated so easily....

17. Force_Wielder

Force_Wielder Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2001
    The top 3 moments from Episode 7 are : The beginning, the middle, and the end.

18. StarWars2015

Dec 5, 2012
    The real top moment of Episode 7 is going to be staying Spoiler free until you have seen the film.

19. Darth Horn Rollo

Darth Horn Rollo Jedi Master star 1

Nov 2, 2012
    tried to post something...pushed the wrong key...

20. Darth Horn Rollo

Nov 2, 2012
    Ok, here's my effort at this:

1) Opening crawl - something like this:
    "Thirty years has passed since the destruction of the second DEATH STAR and the death of the Emperor. The remnants of the Galactic Empire have slowly been incorporated into the NEW REPUBLIC. Much has been done to repair the damage done by the empire and restore peace to the galaxy.

In addition to the establishment of a restored republic, LUKE SKYWALKER

21. Darth Horn Rollo

Nov 2, 2012
    Ok, here's my effort at this:

1) Opening crawl - something like this:
    "Thirty years have passed since the destruction of the second DEATH STAR and the death of the Emperor. The remnants of the Galactic Empire have slowly been incorporated into the NEW REPUBLIC. Much has been done to repair the damage done by the empire and restore peace to the galaxy.

While the NEW REPUBLIC was being established, LUKE SKYWALKER sought to revive the Jedi Order on Onderon. The Jedi remain hidden from the public, with only a few political leaders knowing of their existence, including Senator LEIA ORGANA and General HAN SOLO.

On the outer edges of the galaxy, an ancient foe of the Jedi and a threat to the peace of the republic emerges. The MANDALORIAN EMPIRE has begun to take the systems of the Outer Rim by force, making their way slowly to the interior of the galaxy. With no army to defend the New Republic, the Jedi Order must once again establish justice and peace...

2) Luke igniting his green lightsaber will be a big moment.

3) The first appearance of CP30 and R2

4) Han and Chewie in the Millennium Falcon.

5) Watching Han and Leia bicker over something.

6) The introduction of the new villain. Hopefully it will be as epic as Maul igniting his double-bladed lightsaber on Naboo.

7) The death of Han Solo at the hands of the new villain.

8) The apparent victory of Han and Leia's children against whoever the villains are.

9) The appearance of Obi-Wan and Yoda's ghosts to Luke.

10) The planting of seeds for one of the Solo children to turn to the dark side.

btw, I'm sure that my idea for an opening crawl is pretty lame...I'm pretty sure that I don't want the Mandalorians to the villains...

22. DarthRelaxus

DarthRelaxus Chosen One star 5

Apr 23, 2007
    I'll save my top ten list until I see it.

Saurion-Fett likes this.
  23. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    top 10 Episode 7 moments....

[​IMG]

Saurion-Fett likes this.
  24. Corran1138

Corran1138 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 7, 2012
    I really hope Mace Window is in this movie. ;)

25. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    I look forward to when people stop using the term "the big three."

Panakas_Dawg likes this.