Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII and Beyond (Archive)' started by StarWars2015, Dec 5, 2012.
I love this place. A top ten list for a movie that *hasn't been written yet*.
Ya, it's getting stagnant in here. People are really 'reaching' now. We need some official news or spoilers ;D
That's a pretty good list!
* I'd combine #4 and #10. (call it my #10) Boba is revealed at the end of Episode 7 after Han has successfully gone into the underworld and put a kink in the plans of the bad guys. Recognizing Han as a significant threat, the main villain says something to someone off-screen about going after Han. Boba then walks out of the shadows and says his typical short-but-awesome Boba line in responding in the affirmative. Roll credits.
* New #4: In the underworld in the middle of the film, Han has a tense scene with a thug. Han has his blaster in his holster. The thug looks ready to draw his own. Han says "I wouldn't do that if I were you; I always shoot first."
I took me to the end of the last line to release that the "Han successfully going to the Underworld" you mention in the first line, was a real world place and not like...the actual underworld of the dead.
I was like...Why does HAN go to the Underworld to chase bad guys? lol
LoL. Yes, he literally descends into hell for no apparent reason.
After saying to a rebel soldier "Then I'll see you in hell" when he leaves to search for Luke on Hoth in Empire, he finally decides to follow through with it.
Hmmm... maybe this wouldn't fit in Episodes 7, 8, and 9. .... Spin-off! Spin-off!
Wow there were so many great moments I enjoyed....but that was in the future and I cant remember the future yet
1. Luke dies in an epic lightsaber battle
2. After turning evil, Jacen fights his bother
3. A battle with the mandalorians
4. Jar Jar gets one second of screentime, his death
5. Han defeats a war lord by getting torpedoes caught in the tractor beam
6. Chewie finally rips the arms out of someone's sockets
7. Anakin Solo and Tahiri get married
8. Awesome action scene involving a female
9. R2 rescues someone
10. Someone's choice between good and evil.
If ya'll can resurrect Boba Fett I want the Emperor back alive and more evil than ever.
I disagree with the Sith thing. Let Disney be allowed to come up with their own ideas...
I was thinking about who should say "I have a bad feeling about this" first in Ep 7, then I thought how cool it would be if Luke, Leia and Han were together on screen and perhaps all said it at the same time, looking worried at each other, as they discover a new enemy in their midst.
1. Han: I don't love you anymore. You're just too fat and hideous. Leia: I know.
2. Luke consoling Leia.
3. Claims that Disney has raped the adult-childhood of EU fans.
4. Luke whining.
5. Han shooting first.
6. Lando becoming the first black man to be elected as Chancellor.
7. Intensive 3 week Jedi training program.
1. Sitting down in the cinema.
Just this. I never thought it would happen so whatever is in store for us I can't wait.
Wow so much time travel has been going on! I personally thought Episode 8 was better because Luke beats the crap out of someone for referring him as "One of the big three".
I wanna see the these words on screen again...
A long time ago in a Galaxy far, far away...
Then feel the rush of excitement as the trilogy begins anew.
Hard to say, i haven't seen the movie yet