main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Top 10 Most and Least Popular Basketball Jerseys from the last 10 years

Discussion in 'Archive: The Arena' started by RX_Sith, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Top 10 Most and Least Popular Jerseys from the last 10 years.

(from yahoo.com)

The NBA Store on Fifth Avenue in New York tipped off their 10th anniversary celebrations yesterday by unveiling the store's Most Popular Jerseys sold from the past decade. Here's a look at the list:

1. Michael Jordan
    2. Kobe Bryant
    3. Allen Iverson
    4. LeBron James
    5. Shaquille O'Neal
    6. Tracy McGrady
    7. Dwyane Wade
    8. Jason Kidd
    9. Vince Carter
    10. Tim Duncan

Nothing too surprising, really. I'm pretty sure most of you would've slotted Jordan, Kobe and Iverson somewhere in the top three spots. With that said, I'm just as perplexed as the Sports Biz's Darren Rovell about Tim Duncan cracking the top ten. I mean, who in the world is buying a No. 21 Spurs' jersey in downtown Midtwon Manhattan? Seriously. Damn, tourists.

But enough about the most popular jerseys; you're more interested in the least popular jerseys, right? Of course you are! So, after the jump, a look at the NBA Store's worst selling jerseys from the past ten years.

10. Clay Bennett, Sonics ... 9. David Stern, Sonics ... 8. Rod Strickland, Bullets (half-smoked lettering)

7. Jerome James, Knicks ... 6. Any 2008 All-Star Game jersey ... 5. Michael Jordan's #12, Bulls (story)

4. Rudy Gay, Grizzlies ... 3. Vince Carter, Team Canada ... 2. Chris Andersen, Hornets (special edition)

1. Chris Quinn, Heat

Discuss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.