Clone Wars Top 10 most badass TCW characters

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Fistofan55, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fistofan55 Jedi Knight

star 3
    It was only a matter of time this topic came along! :D

With the Umbaran arc bringing positive views and badassism continuing, I think this is a good time.
    What you do is type the top 10 most badass characters YOU think are and, if you can, provide a reason why.

As we know, all Jedi and Sith can be badass so you need to break it down. Pick a reasonable character for the role, not someone who kicked butt in one episode. If it is one episode then they need to have done in a very awesome way.

Here is mine:

1. Embo- Of course. Good-guy Bounty Hunter that fights with a steel-throwing hat, knives, and bowcaster is surely awesome. His nature and foreign language make him mysterious. He is like a Mexican Snake-eyes!

2. Darth Sidious- I hate this character but I gotta admit.....he plays a good game. The whole galaxy is his personal board game and he gets away with it too!

3. Cad Bane- Despite being in a select few bad episodes, Bane has a sexy wardrobe and a creepy demeanor. He is ruthless and has killed many. He is also the #1 Bounty Hunter in the galaxy and has manage to escape every pickle so far.

4. Kit Fisto- Aquaman, ninja, samurai, and Jamaican.....Fisto is the potential Jedi badass! His character is very likeable and his smile is an untouchable trademark. Despite his obscurity, Fisto continues to be a beloved character in the SW universe and he has faced many opponents under the sun. He has even beaten General Grievous, Riff Tamson, and an army load of battle droids!

5. Fives- The first Arc Trooper in the series to have proven his place as the title Advanced Recon Commando. Fives is the last surviving "rookie" and has an admirable personality. Fives knows his rights and wrongs and inspires troops on the battlefield, including Rex.

6. Rex- No denying this. This clone is like a blue-Fordo. Too bad Fordo isn't in the show.....

7. Hondo Ohnaka- Captured Dooku, dueled jedi, dated dangerous women, looks like Kit Fisto.......this guy has it good. He is just a scummy old pirate and yet he has so much awesome character build! It's Jack Sparrow combined with Barbossa!

8. Darth Maul- Despite his inclusion being a bad idea....this is Darth Freakin Maul! We know he is badass!

9. Pre Vizla- If it weren't for his attitude, he would be higher on the list. Nonetheless, Vizla's design and other characteristics are just pure awesome! Darksaber. Very iconic.

10. Hevy- Despite being a total jerk, Hevy has it all. He a strong leader with a Rotarary cannon that only does half the talking! Hevy is very daring in battle and his sacrifice on Rishi was a great way to go out.

YOUR turn.
  2. Alexrd Force Ghost

star 5
    I can name when a character was badass on a certain episode, but I don't think there is a pure badass character (well, maybe Embo). With that said, here goes my favourite badass moments of the series (in no particular order):

Hevy (Rookies) - His sacrifice scene.

Kit Fisto (Lair of Grievous) - When he starts dueling Grievous with both his and Nahdar's lightsaber.

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Innocents of Ryloth) - When Obi-Wan mind controls the gutkurrs.

Mace Windu (Liberty on Ryloth) - During the bridge scene.

Eeth Koth (Grievous Intrigue) - During his duel with Grievous, specially when he Force pushes him into the window.

Pre Vizsla (The Mandalore Plot) - When he shoots his soldier due to failure.

Embo (Bounty Hunters) - All his scenes.

Plo Koon (Lethal Trackdown) - Most of his scenes. Specially at the night club.

Ima-Gun Di (Supply Lines) - His last stand with the clone troopers.

Count Dooku / Darth Tyranus (Nightsisters) - During his duel with Ventress and the nightsisters.

Anakin Skywalker (Overlords) - When he does the test to learn if he's the Chosen One ("On your knees!").

Tarpals (Shadow Warrior) - His death scene.

Well, that's twelve, but it's my TOP.
  3. FistoFan93 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Woo difficult. Not going to list them in order, but here you have 10:

- Kit Fisto :D (Lair of Grievous, Gungan Attack)
    - Cad Bane (Hostage Crisis, Cargo of Doom)
    - Captain Rex (Rookies, Darkness on Umbara)
    - Chewbacca (Wookiee Hunt)
    - Embo (Bounty Hunters)
    - Savage Opress or Darth Maul
    - Aurra Sing (Lethal Trackdown, Assassin)
    - Count Dooku (Witches of the Mist, Shadow Warrior)
    - Luminara Unduli (Cloak of Darkness, Legacy of Terror)
    - Pre Viszla (The Mandalore Plot)
    - Mace Windu (Liberty on Ryloth, R2 Come Home)
  4. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    I find it hard to find badass characters in a children's TV show.
  5. fistofan1 Force Ghost

star 4
    1) Embo
    2) Cody (TCW movie)
    3) Ima-Gun Di
    4) Kit Fisto :cool:
    5) Plo Koon
    6) Hevy
    7) Count Dooku
    8) Savage Opress
    9) Cad Bane
    10) Riff Tamson

Aurra Sing would have made the list if it weren't for her utter stupidity in Assassin.

6. Alexrd Force Ghost

star 5
    Fortunately it's not the case here.
    Julius Vernon likes this.
  7. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    As much as I deplore reusing this quote for the umpteenth kriffing time, I believe it was the great contemporary scholar Quinlan Vos who said,

DarthKreVass likes this.
  8. Alexrd Force Ghost

star 5
    Can't the same be said about your comment? What's your point anyway? If you don't want to contribute for this thread, ignore it then.
  9. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    Ooh you want me to be on-topic do you? Fine then, here's a list that I threw up just now.

Rex, Hardcase, Fives, Krell, Son, Savage Opress, Droidekas, Cad Bane, Mace Windu, Embo.
  10. Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod

star 5
    1 - Embo (without a doubt. so far that's all his character: badass)
    2 - Cad Bane
    3 - Rex
    4 - Commando Droids
    5 - Savage Oppress
    6 - Hevy
    7 - Kit Fisto
    8 - Aurra Sing
    9 - Anakin
    10- Grievous (yes, he's had several low points, but let's not forget he also got several badass moments)
  11. Alexrd Force Ghost

star 5
    You should be on-topic. If you want to be off-topic, why even come here? To derail the thread? With what purpose?
  12. Chewgumma Chosen One

star 7
    Except he was on topic. He said that he doesn't find characters in children's shows to be bad ass. That's a fair enough contribution to the topic at hand is it not? It was definately not off-topic.
  13. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    I despise Halloween Alexrd. I despise it and it puts me in the foulest of moods every year, and my mood is so foul this year that I feel the need to spread my foul mood to everyone I come into contact with. I am literally projecting hate and depression from my eyeballs and spitting fire on babies.
  14. Alexrd Force Ghost

star 5
    He's free to not find any character badass. But if he doesn't have any, why come to a thread where people are supposed to name them?

Hurm.
  15. Humble_Jedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Y'all FAIL.

BIG time.

1. Monkey Lizard

That is all.

[/thread]
    K'Kruhk likes this.
  16. Chewgumma Chosen One

star 7
    To describe his difficulty in thinking of ten bad ass characters off of the top of his head perhaps? That's a pretty valid contribution to the topic if you ask me. I know for a fact that I'm struggling to think of five "bad ass" characters, let alone ten, myslef!
  17. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    I feel like The Fates are unravelling the thread and getting out the scissors.

Which one? Pilf or Pikk Mukmuk?
  18. Alexrd Force Ghost

star 5
    That's not what he said on his first comment, and you know it. I'll leave this conversation here to not help derail this any further.
  19. Convor Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    [image=http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/9/91188/1797110-derailed_thread.jpg]

Nice going guys. [face_frustrated]

Ahem. My list.

Cad Bane
    Kit Fisto
    Mace Windu
    Ima-Gun-Di
    Rex
    Hevy
    Hondo
    Quinlan Vos
    Plo Koon
    Commando Droids (moreso in earlier episodes).
  20. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    1. Clone Captain Keeli (This guy got face-planted by a thermal detonator and got back up. Then it took like 5 shots to bring him down.)

2. Clone Captain Rex (Role "My Hero" by Foo Fighters)

3. Savage Oppress ( 7 feet of walking beatdown with enough power to force choke everybody in the room.)

4. Obi-wan Kenobi (The mando trilogy, enough said)

5. Aurra Sing (Crazy bitch)

6. Embo (Best bounty hunter ever)

7. Mandalorian Assassin/sniper (Brawled with Obi-wan and got the upperhand for a while)

8. Hevy (The ultimate sacrifice)

9. Slick (Beat Rex's ass and held his own with Cody)

10. Cut Lawquane (Took on like a dozen commando droids mostly alone to protect his family. That's just awesome.)
  21. Darth_Gamek Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    1. Son
    2. Savage Opress
    3. Embo
    4. Father
    5. Pong Krell
    6. Rex
    7. Cad Bane
    8. Ima-Gun Di
    9. Tal Merrik
    10. Hevy
  22. Humble_Jedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Darth Kowak. [face_skull]
    K'Kruhk likes this.
  23. Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod

star 5
    InherentConflict, your avatar actually features the most badass of them all: The Owlthingies!!
  24. Darth_Zandalor Force Ghost

star 4
    I loved that guy. He was a dangerous opponent who never got a name. I hope he gets detailed in the Death Watch arc coming up. I remember how I was convinced that he was Boba Fett for a while. He wasn't, but he is still a major cool dude.
  25. Darth_Gamek Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    The fact that he was voiced by Dee Bradley Baker helped. :cool:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.