Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Fistofan55, Oct 31, 2011.
1. Rex - No explanation needed. All time favorite clone, and in my top three all-time TCW fav list. As good with his fist as his is with his blaster, and as he is with his head."Not clones, men!"
2. Hevy -Again, no explanation needed. Miss this lad. "Do we take prisoners?" "I don't!"
3. Jek - Loved this guy; reminds me of Hevy; both tough, bad** soldiers stuck in settings that give them little outlet for their aggressiveness. "Suck laser!"
4. Cad Bane - Don't like him at all, really - just doesn't fit the genre - but he certainly belongs in this list. "You're quite clever... but naive."
5. Commander Wolffe - The anti-Rex; still a total bad** by any measure (couldn't find a decent quote from the show, though )
6. Fives - new to this list; while I could have figured he was tough given his ARC promotion, his performance in this last episode was stellar; and he got in Krell's face.
7. Embo - not a favorite of mine, but still a heavy fighter.
8. Obi-Wan Kenobi - don't really feel like he fits this list; but his performance against the DW was amazing. Wish they'd show more Jedi in hand to hand combat. Speaking of which...
9. Ahsoka Tano. Yes, I do consider her a very, eh, "bad-lass". . Seriously, after watching her take on the Trandoshans in hand to hand, I'm really impressed with her combat skills. The girl's a lethal weapon.
10. Anakin Skywalker. This one's a bit iffy - I'm going off a few scenes from the S4 trailer, were Anakin seems to go hand to hand to a degree. From the grunts that ensued, I trust he'll earn a spot in my list.
Aurra Sing... meh. I don't like her enough to care. Ditto with Assaj Ventress. Half the time they're just running away (I'm exaggerating, but that's what I think of when I think of those two).
No one yet from TCW
I hate you. Here's a question: why would she tie her ears up like they were hair? Wouldn't that hurt?
^Well, people put holes in their ears.
And badass characters.. I guess, Savage, Krell, and Embo. Though Embo seems kinda.. vague. Maybe it's just been too long since we've seen him.
Wolffe, Hondo, Krell, Cad Bane, Sugi. Can't think of anymore right now.
Dammit you're right! I was struggling with number 10 while the true answer was staring me in the face. Too late to edit now.
Right now I would say:
1.Convorees (No explanation needed)
2.Monkey Lizards (especially monkey lizard with a tank)
3.Trench(one fatal mistake but being a tactical genius was bad*ss)
4.Embo(word "badass" is made for him)
6.Savage Opress(too much Force-steroids makes a bad*ss warrior)
7.Rex (more clone trooper than any other clone- and clones are bad*ss)
9.Hevy (He will be remembered)
10.Mar Tuuk (geniuses can be bad*ss IMO)
In some episodes even Grievous is competent enough to be bad*ss even a little bit- but after Shadow Warrior he definitely dropped from the list
Someone needs to make a poster with Embo on it that advertises how badass he is.
Wow I just noticed that there is no jedi on my list.....so no jedi have been bad*ss enough in TCW - Obi-Wan has not enough time that is problem with him. Anakin is like Grievous of the Republic-side too often needing help of Ahsoka or PadmÃ© or someone- Plo and Fisto and most jedi are just fighting without showing any really noteworthy bad*ssery (of course being a jedi makes you quite a cool warrior anyway)- Krell could be one bad*ss jedi but we haven't yet seen him in action mode....
Good choice. I can't wait until (if?) they bring that guy back. And I hope he comes out the victor next time.
1. Cad Bane [You all knew I'd pick him first... right?]
3. Savage Opress
4. Hondo Ohnaka
5. Mar Tuuk [High up the list 'cause I love Neimoidians...]
6. Kit Fisto
7. Plo Koon
8. Captain Rex
9. Count Dooku
10. General Grievous
Though that really wasn't in an order... expect like the first one. XD
I totally agree about Mar Tuuk needing to come back in the series; though I've said this before... but he was such a cool character. Also why isn't there a figurine of him? Just a random thought there...
5. Ahsoka Tano
6. Savage Opress
7. Plo Koon
8. Luminara Unduli
9. Mother Talzin
10. Asajj Ventress
This is such a subjective topic, but I can't resist.
1. Obi-Wan Kenobi
2. Asajj Ventress (I'm not still spelling that wrong, am I?)
3. Quinlan Vos
4. Darth Tyranus (I'm not normally a huge fan, but I like him best in TCW so he needs a high slot)
5. Captain Tarkin
6. Seripas (in-robot-suit only, wayyy more bad-ass than Embo)
7. General Krell (dependent on him not having a lame Disney-style character 180)
8. ghost of Qui-Gon Jinn
10. Savage Opress (banned from occupying any but the lowest slot for having the only name in all of SW that I object to, although I must admit to slowly getting over it)
I'm not going against your opinion but you do realize that you are just asking for an arguement, right?
Surprised that me and ImNotAStarWarsFanboy are the only people with Son on the list.
Yeah, I just said the Embo thing to start the great LACWAC civil war.
I actually considered putting the Son on my list, then maybe the Father, then I briefly had Mortis the planet on my list but took it off because it technically doesn't count.
The Son was more of a crybaby than a badass.
He actually reminded of the son from Wedding Crashers.
"What IS our situation, Dad?"
Mandalorian on Coruscant
In no particular order (and with extreme bias in one case )
1. Kit Fisto; like most people, I thought he was awesome in Lair of Grievous
2. Ima-Gun Di; His last stand is still one of my favourite stand-out scenes of the series, tainted only by his unfortunate name.
3. Fives; after the first Umbaran episode, Fives wins a place here for his brutal taking out of his enemies.
4. Pong Krell; equally, his one episode so far and the fact that he stands out from the other Jedi earns him a place here as the list's resident drillmaster badass.
5. Savage Oppress; he's the Hulk of the GFFA, but I'm kind of okay with that.
6. Ki-Adi-Mundi; simply for curbstomping Anakin and Ahsoka's little point-scoring, and of course the immortal line "Bring in the flamethrowers!"
7. Embo; Need I elaborate?
8. Cad Bane; One of the series' best creations, and has even more for the most part avoided "Grievous syndrome" by being overexposed.
9. Hondo; Similar reasons to Cad Bane.
10. Dooku; Still kicking ass and taking names, as Ventress and Savage Oppress can testify to.
Honourable mentions go to the likes of Captain Tarpals, Luminara Unduli and various clones (from Rex to Keeli) for stand-out moments of awesome.
In fairness, my list wasn't completely serious, it was more to appease Alexrd.
D'oh! Can't believe I left someone out:
Son is not "a character" he was a weird being outside normal GFFA ... besides he was a crybaby as CT said....
Talzin didn't fight but she is a mastermind of sorts- she can be bad*ss if her motives are revealed and they actually make sense.... Sidious himself hasn't been too bad*ss in TCW either...