main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Top 10 most badass TCW characters

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Fistofan55, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    [face_tired]

2. sacharias

sacharias Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2011
  3. 1. Rex - No explanation needed. All time favorite clone, and in my top three all-time TCW fav list. As good with his fist as his is with his blaster, and as he is with his head."Not clones, men!"

4. 2. Hevy -Again, no explanation needed. Miss this lad. "Do we take prisoners?" "I don't!"

5. 3. Jek - Loved this guy; reminds me of Hevy; both tough, bad** soldiers stuck in settings that give them little outlet for their aggressiveness. "Suck laser!"

6. 4. Cad Bane - Don't like him at all, really - just doesn't fit the genre - but he certainly belongs in this list. "You're quite clever... but naive."

7. 5. Commander Wolffe - The anti-Rex; still a total bad** by any measure (couldn't find a decent quote from the show, though :p)

8. 6. Fives - new to this list; while I could have figured he was tough given his ARC promotion, his performance in this last episode was stellar; and he got in Krell's face.

9. 7. Embo - not a favorite of mine, but still a heavy fighter.

10. 8. Obi-Wan Kenobi - don't really feel like he fits this list; but his performance against the DW was amazing. Wish they'd show more Jedi in hand to hand combat. Speaking of which...

11. 9. Ahsoka Tano. Yes, I do consider her a very, eh, "bad-lass". :p. Seriously, after watching her take on the Trandoshans in hand to hand, I'm really impressed with her combat skills. The girl's a lethal weapon.

12. 10. Anakin Skywalker. This one's a bit iffy - I'm going off a few scenes from the S4 trailer, were Anakin seems to go hand to hand to a degree. From the grunts that ensued, I trust he'll earn a spot in my list.

13. Aurra Sing... meh. I don't like her enough to care. Ditto with Assaj Ventress. Half the time they're just running away (I'm exaggerating, but that's what I think of when I think of those two).

rumblewagon likes this.
  14. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Peppi Bow. [face_skull]

15. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    No one yet from TCW

General Immodet likes this.
  16. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    I hate you. Here's a question: why would she tie her ears up like they were hair? Wouldn't that hurt?

17. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    ^Well, people put holes in their ears.

And badass characters.. I guess, Savage, Krell, and Embo. Though Embo seems kinda.. vague. Maybe it's just been too long since we've seen him.

18. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    Wolffe, Hondo, Krell, Cad Bane, Sugi. Can't think of anymore right now.

19. Convor

Convor Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 25, 2011
    Dammit you're right! I was struggling with number 10 while the true answer was staring me in the face. Too late to edit now. :p

20. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Right now I would say:

1.Convorees (No explanation needed)
    2.Monkey Lizards (especially monkey lizard with a tank)
    3.Trench(one fatal mistake but being a tactical genius was bad*ss)
    4.Embo(word "badass" is made for him)
    5.Hondo
    6.Savage Opress(too much Force-steroids makes a bad*ss warrior)
    7.Rex (more clone trooper than any other clone- and clones are bad*ss)
    8.Cad Bane
    9.Hevy (He will be remembered)
    10.Mar Tuuk (geniuses can be bad*ss IMO)

In some episodes even Grievous is competent enough to be bad*ss even a little bit- but after Shadow Warrior he definitely dropped from the list:p

21. Fistofan55

Fistofan55 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 7, 2009
    Someone needs to make a poster with Embo on it that advertises how badass he is. :p

22. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Wow I just noticed that there is no jedi on my list.....so no jedi have been bad*ss enough in TCW:p - Obi-Wan has not enough time that is problem with him. Anakin is like Grievous of the Republic-side too often needing help of Ahsoka or Padmé or someone- Plo and Fisto and most jedi are just fighting without showing any really noteworthy bad*ssery (of course being a jedi makes you quite a cool warrior anyway)- Krell could be one bad*ss jedi but we haven't yet seen him in action mode....

23. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    :cool:

Good choice. I can't wait until (if?) they bring that guy back. And I hope he comes out the victor next time.

24. Eone_Bane

Eone_Bane Jedi Padawan star 1

Jul 28, 2011
    1. Cad Bane [You all knew I'd pick him first... right?]
    2. Embo
    3. Savage Opress
    4. Hondo Ohnaka
    5. Mar Tuuk [High up the list 'cause I love Neimoidians...]
    6. Kit Fisto
    7. Plo Koon
    8. Captain Rex
    9. Count Dooku
    10. General Grievous

Though that really wasn't in an order... expect like the first one. XD

I totally agree about Mar Tuuk needing to come back in the series; though I've said this before... but he was such a cool character. Also why isn't there a figurine of him? Just a random thought there...

25. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    1. Convorees
    2. Embo
    3. Sugi
    4. Rex
    5. Ahsoka Tano
    6. Savage Opress
    7. Plo Koon
    8. Luminara Unduli
    9. Mother Talzin
    10. Asajj Ventress

rumblewagon likes this.
  26. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    This is such a subjective topic, but I can't resist.

1. Obi-Wan Kenobi
    2. Asajj Ventress (I'm not still spelling that wrong, am I?)
    3. Quinlan Vos
    4. Darth Tyranus (I'm not normally a huge fan, but I like him best in TCW so he needs a high slot)
    5. Captain Tarkin
    6. Seripas (in-robot-suit only, wayyy more bad-ass than Embo)
    7. General Krell (dependent on him not having a lame Disney-style character 180)
    8. ghost of Qui-Gon Jinn
    9. 99
    10. Savage Opress (banned from occupying any but the lowest slot for having the only name in all of SW that I object to, although I must admit to slowly getting over it)

27. Fistofan55

Fistofan55 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 7, 2009
    I'm not going against your opinion but you do realize that you are just asking for an arguement, right? [face_laugh]
    :p

28. Darth_Gamek

Darth_Gamek Jedi Master star 6

Aug 10, 2009
    Surprised that me and ImNotAStarWarsFanboy are the only people with Son on the list. [face_skull] :p

29. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Yeah, I just said the Embo thing to start the great LACWAC civil war. :p

I actually considered putting the Son on my list, then maybe the Father, then I briefly had Mortis the planet on my list but took it off because it technically doesn't count. :p

30. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    The Son was more of a crybaby than a badass.

He actually reminded of the son from Wedding Crashers.

"What IS our situation, Dad?"

31. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    ^ROFL.

32. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    Embo
    Mandalorian on Coruscant
    Ahsoka Tano

33. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    In no particular order (and with extreme bias in one case ;) )

1. Kit Fisto; like most people, I thought he was awesome in Lair of Grievous
    2. Ima-Gun Di; His last stand is still one of my favourite stand-out scenes of the series, tainted only by his unfortunate name.
    3. Fives; after the first Umbaran episode, Fives wins a place here for his brutal taking out of his enemies.
    4. Pong Krell; equally, his one episode so far and the fact that he stands out from the other Jedi earns him a place here as the list's resident drillmaster badass.
    5. Savage Oppress; he's the Hulk of the GFFA, but I'm kind of okay with that.
    6. Ki-Adi-Mundi; simply for curbstomping Anakin and Ahsoka's little point-scoring, and of course the immortal line "Bring in the flamethrowers!"
    7. Embo; Need I elaborate?
    8. Cad Bane; One of the series' best creations, and has even more for the most part avoided "Grievous syndrome" by being overexposed.
    9. Hondo; Similar reasons to Cad Bane.
    10. Dooku; Still kicking ass and taking names, as Ventress and Savage Oppress can testify to.

Honourable mentions go to the likes of Captain Tarpals, Luminara Unduli and various clones (from Rex to Keeli) for stand-out moments of awesome.

34. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    In fairness, my list wasn't completely serious, it was more to appease Alexrd.

35. Darth_Gamek

Darth_Gamek Jedi Master star 6

Aug 10, 2009
    D'oh! Can't believe I left someone out:

Mother Talzin. :cool:

36. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Son is not "a character" he was a weird being outside normal GFFA:p ... besides he was a crybaby as CT said....

Talzin didn't fight but she is a mastermind of sorts- she can be bad*ss if her motives are revealed and they actually make sense.... Sidious himself hasn't been too bad*ss in TCW either...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.