main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Top Five all time Favorite TV Shows

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Nov 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    I know I gave a lil shout out to some cartoons, but I forgot my favorite cartoon of ALL TIME!!!!!!

FREAKAZOID!!!!!!

By far the coolest cartoon ever, they should make a movie out of this...

Moka knows what I'm talking about...

2. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Ive never said anything, ever about MI5

3. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Speaking of cartoons, did any of you watch the MC Hammer cartoon? I thought that was awesome. Dancing shoes, ha!

4. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    1. Family Guy
    2. Sealab 2021
    3. X-Files
    4. Simpsons
    5. South Park

5. LADY_OBI-WAN

LADY_OBI-WAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    No Axia dear, you have never said anything about MI5, except what you always say when you come in the living room...

"Jeeze hon, is that ANOTHER cop show?" hehe /wink

Axia isn't wild about cop shows. Especially the ones I watch with all the blood and autopsies and such. lol

And yeah WOOT WOOT MI5 is a really well put together show (called Spooks in the UK) AND I get to hear brits for an hour so what could be better, right Petra?

YEA for Talon. 24 is a great show, except I just don't know how many more 24 hour tragedies Jack can take. If I was him I would have ended it or something a long time ago. Oh and Kim just needs to GO! She annoys me.

6. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Jack Bauer: "Isn't it funny that every major event in my life seems to be resolved in almost exactly 24 hours? ...I need some sleep."

7. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    Sealab 2021! Yeah! I love that show!
    "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain!"

8. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    "Hi, I'm Bizarro Stormy."
    "Hi, I'm Regular Stormy."

9. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    I like to laugh, and I think south park and sealab 2021 are the two shows that make me spill my guts the most!

10. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    When are they going to come out with a sealab 2021 dvd? They came out with Space Ghost Coast to coast and Aqua Teen Hunger Force ones, but nothing yet on Sealab.

"well how do you like your new bathroom"
    "It looks great, but if you don't mind I have to get something down on paper."
    "hunh? Oh, i get it. poopoo jokes. Know any fart jokes?"
    "yes."
    awkward pause
    "get out."

11. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Top five TV shows:

1. Simpsons
    2. Whose Line is is Anyway (I pee my pants)
    3. ALIAS
    4. Smallville
    5. Star Trek: The Next Generation

some other favorites throughout the years:

Star Trek DS9
    ALF
    America's Funniest Home Videos (I can't resist good home video of guys getting hit in the nads)
    Greatest American Hero
    The Gummi Bears (old saturday morning cartoon)
    X-Men
    Flintstones
    Jetsons
    Scooby Doo
    Battle Star Gallactica
    The Waltons (I never missed an episode between the ages of 7 and 11)

12. JADED_JEDI

JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Salute your Shorts was a very funny thing.

Rocco's Modern Life was a good thing, also The Adventures of Pete and Pete was rad. I also loved the X-men cartoon, and Batman Beyond.

13. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    Ah, batman beyond. that was a good show. the first time that I saw it was my senior year of hish school in physics class. It was thje episode about the guy would could control sound, creating constructive and destructive interference. good times.

I also liked Pokémon. Darkstar and I used to watch that every day in college. we also used to play the card game in the hallway of our dorm, and the gameboy game, and we went to the premier of the first movie (and Darkstar went a second time on a date with Jenn), then we made t-shirts. hahaha, we were such dorks.

14. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Seriously you guys are dorks. Playing Pokemon card games and video games, watching the cartoon. I can't believe you guys would stoop so low. I mean its a kids game for crying out loud. Don't you have any dignity?

By the way, have you checked out any of the recent expansion sets? I sure do miss playing...

15. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    I haven't touched the game since you guys left california. I know Nintendo took the rights back from WOTC and they are on their third set. But nobody around here plays anymore, and besides, I have more important things to spend my money on than MORE pokémon cards (I already have 3 card boxes full of them). Well, when I come up at new years, we should go and play the card game again for a while. that'd be fun.

16. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    Sad, sad news. The guy who did the voice of Captain Murphy on Sealab 2021 apparently died in September. That's really sad, both for his family and the people who liked the show. He was the personality of the show. A moment of silence for a truly talented voice actor and perhaps the untimely demise of a great tv show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.