Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by MasterXanatos, May 20, 2005.
The official rankings can be found here at http://supershadow.com/
Did one loves Aayla so very much like me ???
Potential for strength in the Force
1. Luke Skywalker/Anakin Skywalker/Leia Organa-Solo/Jacen Solo/Jaina Solo/Anakin Solo/Ben Skywalker
4. Darth Revan
5. Kyle Katarn
6. Darth Tyrannus
7. Obi-Wan Kenobi
8. Kyp Durron
9. Corran Horn
10. I'll just say Saba so I have a name here
1. Luke Skywalker, the first Grandmaster since Yoda and he showcases Force abilities that we never see any other Jedi really come close to touching.
2. Yoda/Mace/Sidious, they're about equal in my opinion and are second only to Luke (Sidious established as greatest Sith in the NEC)
3. Jacen Solo, but it's a close third, he has potential that at the very least is semi-close to Luke's and has none of Luke's morality.
4. Darth Revan, given that looking at him was like looking at the heart of the Force.
5. Darth Vader, Stronger than Anakin Skywalker given the boost of power he gains from his fall.
6. Anakin Skywalker, He's good but he never came anywhere near his full potential.
7. Darth Tyrannus, Strong with the Force and skilled with a Saber
8. Obi-Wan Kenobi, He's likely one of the best with a saber but the use of the Force isn't his forte.
9. Kyle Katarn, A skilled Jedi but, much of his effectiveness comes from the fact that he's unorthodox enough to carry a shield generator in addition to the fact that he has guns, lots of guns.
10. Kyp Durron, It's been officially stated I think that Kyp wasn't actually more powerful than Luke but, that he only thought he was.
That was a joke right?
Yes, but by the same token, Sidious could not defeat Yoda.
1. Master Yoda (best all rounder. Force knowledge surpassed by none, a top notch lightsaberist)
2. Lord Sidious (underestimated, strong with the force, a little weaker as a duelist)
3. Anakin Skywalker (SO much potential, destined for greatness. Awesome fighter, too cocky)
4. Mace Windu (one of the best duelists ever, wise beyond his years)
5. Obi Won Kenobi (strong duelist, calm and collective - a clutch fighter)
6. Luke Skywalker (he wasnt really a true Jedi, but he had potential he never reached)
7. Darth Tyrannus (good fighter, strong force user, got his ass handed to him by Anakin)
8. Qui Gonn Jinn (strong with the force, but not a great duelist)
9. Darth Maul (he was a good fighter, but he really got pwned by a young, inexperienced OBI-1)
10. Darth Plagieus (dont know much about him, only that he was very knowledgable with the force)
Why should my list be a joke ?!
If your doing it in how your favorite jedi is then there's nothing wrong with your list. If your list is how you rank them by power..then yes, it is a joke.
You ranked several minor jedi above Yoda, Sidious, Mace, Anakin, and Obi Wan...need I say more?
I couldn't agree more. Myabe instead of Saba, Streen? Or Kenth Hammer? or maybe Cilghal?
This list about my favourite Jedi...and who the heck said, Obi-Wan is more powerful than Kit ?!
(1)Sidious/Pre suit Vader: They're powerful, so powerful that working together, they brought down the Jedi order.
(2) Yoda: So expierenced amd skilled.
(3) Mace Windu/Anakin Skywalker:All insanly good lightsaber duelists,Look what Anakin did too Dooku.
(4)Count Dooku/ObiWan Kenobi: Kenobi appeared to be just as good with a saber by ROTS, But could use some work in the force.
(5) Qui Gon Jinn: The first to achieve immortality.