main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Top ten reasons Yoda would kick spidermans....

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by JEDI_4_LIFE, May 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDI_4_LIFE

JEDI_4_LIFE Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2002
    I've got spidy freek at work who is trying (unsucesfully) to argue spiderman could take Yoda in a fight. I'm trying to compile a top ten reasons list of why Yoda would kick spidies butt. Any help you have would be appreciated.

2. darth_toad

darth_toad Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2002
    The Force? Come on! Spidey may have some spider sense, but nothing nearly as good as the force. Something that is physical and mental. I dought spider could push a moth ball with his spider sense. Don't get me wrong, i grew up loving Spidey, but Yoda like 800 years old, and Still is full of Whoop-@$$.

Age and the the Skill of Force are ust too much for spidey to handle.

3. YodasLightSaber23

YodasLightSaber23 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2002
    I agree. Spider man is my hero all the way. I love him. I want to be like him, but if it were him in a fight with yoda, it would be like Jacki Chan against Jet Li. Jet is just so much better. Yoda is the bomb diggidy and I loved his fight scene. Maybe your friend should watch the movie.

4. greenmayo

greenmayo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 2002
    Why would Yoda fight Spiderman in the first place? There's no plausible explanation unless both of them joined WWF and their agents decided to make bank on a publicity match up.

I know, I know, it's a "what if" question. Yoda would win, and not because I don't think Spiderman is capable and able but for a few obvious reasons that spike off the top of my head:
    1) Experience- Spiderman hasn't been at his game long enough to have enough experience to out-whoop Yoda.
    2) Because Yoda is telekinetic.
    3) Because Yoda doesn't experience anger-only justice and the desire for good. Spiderman hasn't hurled that Buddhist leap yet. You're a lot more capable in a fight when there's no doubt you'll keep a cool head.
    4) Because Yoda has a lightsaber and Spiderman doesn't. Pretty much only thing that stands up against a lightsaber in battle is another lightsaber.

My head is fried...that's all I can use

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.