main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA top ten videos/dvds: Excluding SW, those are obvious!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MaraJadeEmperorsHand, Apr 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kessel Runner

Kessel Runner Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 10, 1999
    that said i am still gonna pay my 4.50 to go and see it

If that isn't a hint you don't live in CA, I don't know WHAT is ;)

2. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    I can still get into the theaters for $4.00, KR. I have to go before 6PM, but I can do it ;)

3. MaraJadeEmperorsHand

MaraJadeEmperorsHand Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 22, 2002
    Right.......i totally forgot about "Hero" it looks good, Jet Li is mighty fine.

The thing that i am bugged about is the woman playing Helen, certainly she is pretty,,,,,,BUT....i really think someone like Angelina Jolie envisions my idea of "the face that launched a thousand ships".

4. MaraJadeEmperorsHand

Oct 22, 2002
    It is usually upwards of 8 bones, but if you do the matinee or see it on cheap night...its a meagre 4.50 so read it and weep, oh yeah and thats Canadian so it would be less in U.S. funds ......ha ha ha
    p.s. if we are overseas...forget about it !!!lol

5. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    yep like I said before..... everything in Canada is cheap..... even the girls!!!! bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Just kidding MJEH ;) Nut'n but love for the Canucks ;)

6. MaraJadeEmperorsHand

Oct 22, 2002
    Well that was a low blow ! Silly man, that just means i get more bang for the buck !! And Canada is full of em. But you know paying the cheapest price available and being CHEAP are 2 completely different things, i am a prime example of the former, where as you appear to be in favour of the latter.....tsk tsk

7. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Woa..... cool yuour jets honey bunny.... don't get your knickers in a bunch. I was merely making a joke. You know what they say about us red, hot blooded Amercian boys... fast cars and fast women! So I guess I would be just fine up there. Because I am a man whore. :D

8. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    [face_hypnotized] You mean...you mean there's still a magical place where the movies are $4.50??? I think I found my new vacation spot.

9. MaraJadeEmperorsHand

Oct 22, 2002
    Yes, Tionne it's completely true !!! All you need to do is find a small town theatre anywhere in Canada, the matinees are cheap, as well as the viewing from mon-thur... Some of our big cities (Edmonton, Alberta) have 12plex's devoted to cheapness. There is one called "Cinema City where you can see a film that has been out for a month already for a mere $2.50 !!! Gee it's great to be Canadian !

I managed to go and see "Troy" this past weekend, great movie, quite accurate to Homer. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.