main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Top Three Jedi Of The Saga

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by effortless_skill, Jul 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. effortless_skill

effortless_skill Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    Who do people feel are the top three jedi of the saga ?

this is just my veiw

1.yoda: his age ,wisdom and fighting skills speak volumes

2.mace windu: george lucas says he is second to yoda so thats's what he is then . plus i feel mace has the best saber skills of the saga

3.luke skywalker: we just started to see his potential in the OT but luke was on his way to being number 1 if we had EP 7,8,9

2. GenMadine

GenMadine Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 7, 2002
    I would have to go with

1. Yoda - the most powerful Jedi, period.

2. Darth Sidious - If we are talking powerful, then he is the guy. He had the entire galaxy under his thumb, and they did not even know it. AND he hid his presence from the Jedi until he wanted it known. I mean, what is he in the PT - 50 years old? WOW - and no one knew he was Sith? That is power.

3. Vader -

Luke in the EU shows his stuff, power-wise, but in the OT, he is still a padawan. If you are talking favorites, well, Luke would be top three. But I think effortless_skill is going somewhere else with this.

Mace is powerful, and good for him. No. 2 to Yoda. But I feel Lucas was not counting the dark side on that poll.

Check into the 2003 Jedi Draft and see what teams we have put together, and follow along as to who has the most powerful team, and whose team can win in battle head-to-head. Perhaps this conversation can help that thread....

Madine out

3. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    I would go with

1.yoda
    2.a tie between Obi-Wan and mace
    3.Luke

:)

4. GenMadine

GenMadine Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 7, 2002
    Why would you go with that?

Are those your favorites, or do you think they are THE top 3?

5. effortless_skill

Mar 27, 2003
    madine i just want to know the top three jedi of the saga eu does not count ,i just want and idea of waht people feel thats all. and your right madine it can help our thread out good promtional skills madine .

and madine i never said force users i said jedi so palpy does not count :D

6. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    well,I would go with them because:

Yoda-he's the most powerful jedi in the universe.and at the head of the council :)

Obi-Wan&mace-even though mace is supposed to be the second baddest jedi.obi-wan is pretty powerfull too.so I think they could tie for second place :)

Luke-he beat DV and brought him back to the lightside.he might not of had as many lightsaber skills as anakin but luke didn't turn to the darkside in the end.so that's why I think he'd come in for third :)

:cool:

7. effortless_skill

Mar 27, 2003
    also i give luke a lot of credit because he really beat vader "without" a saber he used his heart, to defeat vader and not saber skill or use of the force. he used anger to phyically defeat vader and love to finish him off a nice 1-2 combo i might say which shows his understanding of the force .

8. Lieutenant_Page

Lieutenant_Page Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    1. Yoda
    2. Obi-Wan
    3. Luke

9. JediMasterKitFisto

JediMasterKitFisto Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 27, 2002
    1.Qui-Gon-Wise, good fighter, rogue
    2.Kit Fisto-Good fighter, just plain cool
    3.Mace Windu- Complete calmness

10. dArTh_wenley

dArTh_wenley Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 10, 2001

Anakin had the potential to top this list, but what we saw of him in Episode 2 showed that he may have been powerful but far to reckless and easily distracted. It will be interesting to see what Episode 3 brings us.

Luke doesn't make the list because he is good, but not good enough. If he had been trained in the PT era I am sure he would have rivalled some of the people on this list.

1. Yoda - His wisdom is endless. He must have seen and experienced many things during his 900 year old life. He isn't the most respected Jedi for nothing. His fighting skills are excellent, the only problem is that he can only keep it up for short periods of time.

2. Mace - 2nd only to Yoda. George's word is law. ;) Doesn't waist time with fancy saber moves.

3. Obi-Wan - Defeated Maul (and Anakin?).

11. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Padawan_Jess_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    1. Yoda, alright, everyone saw this comeing. We all know Yoda is the most powerful Jedi of them all. He's the head of the Order, and not a Force (Pun! 8-}) to be reckoned with. He can wipe the floor with just about anyone.

2. Mace Windu- I've heard that he is the seconds baddest Jedi, so I'm putting him in second place. Awesome lightsaber skills, coupled with extreme knowledge of the Force, he is second only to Yoda.

3. Obi-Wan Kenobi- In my opinion, he deserves to be on the top three list. He killed the first sith in a millenia, while his Master died in it. Obi-Wan was an exceptional padawan, and a better Knight. He has a firm grasp on the Force, and his wisdom is one to be sought out. He also has a sense of humor, and a sense of honor. Obi-Wan would die for someone, we all know that. He could wipe the floor with you, but less than Yoda and Mace. He's hot, though. [face_love] 8-}

That's my list. :D Anakin didn't make the list, because quite frankly, I don't find him that powerful. He could be powerful, but he is far to reckless and impatient. I assume we are only talking about the saga era, so therefore Luke didn't make the list. If EU was included, I think he would've, though I've never read anything post-trilogy.

12. Darth_MacDaddy

Darth_MacDaddy Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    1. Yoda - just watch the films (esp. AOTC and ESB)

2. Obi-wan - Defeated Maul, seems to have control of himself (if not Anakin)

3. Its pretty open at the moment but I'd say Qui-Gonn - strong self-belief and a pretty top fighter

Choices 2 and 3 could possibly change come Ep3, but I don't think anything will change my mind on Yoda being the greatest Jedi.

13. minervawhitesun

minervawhitesun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2003
    1-Yoda , of course :) :)
    1-Obi-1
    2-luke :such a few time and how many he accomplished ! hey the kid is a natural !
    3-Darth Tyranus
    4Anakin S. I know , I know, he`s the chosen one but I do not find him the most brightest spot in the galaxy as far as something is concerned in intelligence matters . :)

14. annie_skywalker001

annie_skywalker001 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    1. Yoda
    2. Obi-Wan
    3. Luke

15. SecondBest

SecondBest Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 5, 2003
    1. Yoda(duh)

2. Luke: He saved his father from the dark side.

3. Anakin: The chosen one helped kill a lot of Jedi and he killed the Emperor so he had to be a top 3 Jedi in the Saga.

3. Obi-Wan: He servived the purge, killed a Sith Lord and almost killed the chosen one.

:) ;) 8-}

16. effortless_skill

Mar 27, 2003
    not to disagree with yuor pick bu t dont you think anakin spent more time as a sith lord then a jedi during the saga? once he started to kill jedi he was no longer a jedi. so he did that fear as a sith not as a jedi

17. ezekiel22x

ezekiel22x Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    1. Luke
    2. Yoda
    3. Ben

18. effortless_skill

Mar 27, 2003
    "luke use the force"

19. masterPloKoon-6981

masterPloKoon-6981 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 7, 2002
    1. yoda
    2. obi-wan
    3. luke

20. padawanskywalker

padawanskywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    1.Yoda (duh uh)
    2.Mace Windu
    3.Luke Skywalker

21. war_monger

war_monger Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 26, 2003
    these are my top 3 if we are talking about how good they are compared to the rest of their species.
    1.anakin
    2.luke
    3.obiwan
    top jedi:
    1.yoda
    2.anakin
    3.tie: obi/luke
    all force users:
    1.yoda
    2.anakin (yeah hes the chosen one)
    3.sidious

22. Shadowknight1

Shadowknight1 Jedi Master star 6

Jun 8, 2003
    Easy:
    1)Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader
    2)Luke Skywalker
    3)Master Yoda tied with Obi Wan(at height of power)

23. stacysatrip

stacysatrip Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    1)Anakin Skywalker

2)Yoda

3)Obi-Wan Kenobi

4)Luke Skywalker

24. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    I don't usually judge Jedi like this, since there is really no way to gauge how good one is. Mace may be a good fighter, but Barriss is a good healer, and while Yoda may be able to use the Force physically and in lightsaber combat, Eeth Koth is able to use it to withstand pain and stand on the defensive.

But anyways, here's what it is in my opinion...

1.) Luke Skywalker
    2.) Yoda
    3.) Anakin Solo

I put Mace at a nice fourth, Obi-Wan at fifth, and Mara Jade at sixth. ;) :)

Ken Kenobi- And you have a nice day ;)

25. Obi-pres

Obi-pres Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    1. Obi-wan
    2. Old Ben
    3. Master Kenobi

:D

j/k

Top 3 Jedi
    1. Yoda~~He is the wisest, fastest, strongest, deadliest, and the smallest of all the jedi. He can kick ass.
    2. Obi-wan~~He is so cool. He defeated Maul, trained Luke (sorta), and he is about the only Jedi to seen fist fight with someone.
    3. Mace Windu~~He is very calm and is very close to Yoda. He is very good with Lightsaber skills and is very talented as a Jedi all around. And, he trained Derek Jeters. (lol, ESPN ESPY Awards)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.