main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Top Tips for Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Community' started by Diggy , Mar 1, 2015.

1. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    Well ****.

2. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    Actually, Tunick's relationships with people working on the shipping lines of major grocers/retailers would probably make him more uniquely suited to survive than others. He knows people that could divert whole palettes of food to their private storehouses, making it far more viable to lock down and ride out the crisis.

3. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Yes but in most cases, Wocky, that food could be deemed "perishable" in the biblical sense, rendering his Usefulness (as a unit) subject to diminishing returns over a time period of hours/days.

Wocky, are you saying you wouldn't resort to cannibalism or murder if required?

4. Jabba-wocky

May 4, 2003
    Some of it, yes? But what about oatmeal, or canned greened beans, or rice?

Also, yes of course I wouldn't murder or eat anyone? What would be the point. It would be so much better to lay down in honor than rise in shame.

5. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    But if you were murdering someone who was preying on the weak? Isn't that an act laden with honour?

6. Jabba-wocky

May 4, 2003
    No. Again, why would you murder someone? You could just, you know, stop them. Or protect the weak person.

7. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Yes but that assumes the veneer of civilisation could be maintained. If a person was truly a villain, and the net cost to your soul was tiny relative to the lives you would save, would you not pull a proverbial trigger?

8. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000

An impossibility for any post-Apocalyptic scenario. The only real benefit for me, given how quickly my demise would occur, would be the abolition of all indoor smoking restrictions.

9. Jabba-wocky

May 4, 2003
    What does that even mean? What moral calculus are you invoking to come out with that? What remotely plausible scenario would there even be where you have to murder someone, as opposed to just stopping them? You sound very much like some bunker-dwelling lunatic trying to justify their massive collection of assault weapons as necessary.

10. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    You are confronted by someone you know will kill. You have no practical way to incarcerate them. You have two choices; kill them or let them kill. What do you choose, jabs?

11. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Reason with the zombie.

12. Jabba-wocky

May 4, 2003
    Just stay with the person he's trying to kill and intervene at the time of the attempt. Never mind how I would ever"know" this. More and more like a Tea Party fantasy.

13. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    be a mechanic

befriend harpua

Diggy likes this.
  14. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    If I didn't love you so much, I'd hate you for that... buttface.

epic likes this.
  15. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    I'd keep epic around for the jokes.

16. mrsvos

mrsvos Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 18, 2005
    Zombies look really brittle. Would they float? I mean, what if they balled up like fire ants? Escaping to an island or in a boat wouldn't be foolproof. I lose sleep over these things. And why do the people on the Walking Dead not worry about getting zombie juice in their eyes? Like, they run up and stab them in the head and that **** splashes, right?

17. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    "I eat brains. Therefore I am."

18. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    prescient

Juliet316 likes this.