main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Topic: Guys, I know that there is an IQM 2 Topic Open but this is a letter that I got from Sean.

Discussion in 'Archive: Fayetteville, NC' started by UniversalDestiny, May 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Topic: Guys, I know that there is an IQM 2 Topic Open but this is a letter that I got from Sean.
    UniversalDestiny
    Title: FanForce CR
    Havelock NC US
    Date Posted: 3:39pm Subject: Guys, I know that there is an IQM 2 Topic Open but this is a letter that I got from Sean.
    Guys, I know that there is an IQM 2 Topic Open but this is a letter that I got from Sean.

Just a heads up but www.ImperialQuarterMaster.com is putting on a small show July 19-20 in Charlotte NC, along with the 75 dealer tables, fanfilms, dancing,charity auction, movie props, costumers, forums, Star Wars LARP, Gaming, Hero CLix and such. if you are in need for a table to recruit for your fanforce let me know i can get you one. Our Guests for this small show is Admiral Piett, Admiral Motti and Greedo. If you were at our last show you saw we dressed Jeremy Bulloch is his Boba Fett armor....still brings chills to me... this show we will dress Admiral Motti in his Admirals uniform for charity.

let me know if there is anything i can do for your group

Sean Dudley
    www.imperialquartermaster.com

**We've been asked also to participate in the LARP. We need about 10 People to particpate in this more or better since we will be reinacting the invastion of the Tantive IV. It's Fan Forces/Rebel Legion vs 501st a grudgematch as it were. Hopefully more Info will be posted on this as soon as it becomes Avaliable. I'm for it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.