main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Topic: ? of the week.......Dec 10th - 15th

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by cinemafreak, Dec 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    With all of the SW websites, fancomics, fanart, fanfic, fanaudio, fanfilms, fan-whatever, do you think that we will be able to carry the legacy of Star Wars into the next generation after the movies conclude with ep 3? Now, I don't mean licensed stuff, that will taper off, obviously. But will we be able to keep it alive?

2. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    My son, who is almost 3 loves Star Wars. My feeling is that it will continued to be loved by those who watch it, whether it is this generation or the next. Who can tell, always in motion is the future.

Jedi Master Kel

3. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Yep, I think we will easily. :) Not to mention, I think SOMETHING else Star Wars will be made..... one day. :)

4. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    I to think that SW will be kept alive easily in the generations to come..........I also agree w/Riff that there will probably be something else after Epi.3.................

5. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    It will loose popularity, but the fan community will continue to exist.

6. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Between the movies and the Zhan trilogy there was nothing for like 10 years (ewok movies don't count), so I think it will always remain strong, and I think there will always be EU.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.