main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Topics for discussion at Meeting 3

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by Rebel_Spook, Aug 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    OK, now that we have a date, time, and place all set for our next meeting, we need to come up with an agenda.

This thread isn't to discuss the items, just to come up with a list.

The first thing that came to mind was to discuss whether to go with the name that was previously decided on for this FF or come up with another name.

Also, what types of things do we want to do as a group? Is there any interest in doing charity events as a group?

How do we want to try to gain more members? What forms of advertising are we interested in using? Are we interested in setting up a website? How do we plan to cover any expenses?

Now that I have started the ball rolling, let's hear what else would you want to have discussed at the meeting!

2. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    Things we might talk about...

SW Episode III Revenge of the Sith!

recuiting new members

deciding on a name for our FF - can someone give the name already purposed I don't know it

collecting

activities we can do as a group- go to movies, cook out, bowling

celebration III-My family and I are going!!!

3. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    OK, when I was meaning topics for discussion, I was intending it to be items of business. Anything non-business, we can talk about too, but I'm looking to set an agenda.

Don't worry, Scott, I am sure that Ep3 will be something we talk a lot about! :D As for the name that was decided on earlier, go here: http://boards.theforce.net/York_lancaster,_PA/b10486/12170993/?19

I have been told we need to decide who will be the City Rep for our FF, so that is on the agenda.

As I see it right now, here is the agenda:

-Elect CR
    -Name for the FF
    -Recruitment/advertising for the FF
    -Website/expenses?
    -Activities/charity we want to do as an FF
    -C3: Individual effort or FF activity

The agenda is still open for adding more topics.

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Glad to see you guys are finally getting around to a 3rd meeting. Good luck with becoming offical!

I hope to work with you guys in future. :)

5. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    We can also discuss and plan future meetings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.