main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Topics, Topics !!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by crashdown, Jun 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    Topics, Topics. This place really needs new topics. Any ideas? Anyone?

2. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    This doesn't have much to do with anything, sorry. But to promote some interpacific fanforce relations, we're having a little contest. Stop by the pacific forums and say 'hi'

3. MaraSkywalkeriii

MaraSkywalkeriii Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2006
    So I played the game once so far. Its fun.

Okay, so I know that everyone here has probably already commented/discussed the Star Wars: A Musical Journey. But I just have to say it is one of my most favorite things ever to watch over and over and over and over and over again. I can't get enough of that DVD. My favorite parts are Fateful Love, A Hero Falls, The Yoda theme, The Luke/Leia theme, and the Leia theme. I confess though my favorite is the Fateful Love (aka From Across the Stars) theme. I am a sucker for SW with romance. I just hope someday I get to hear the Mara Jade with Luke Skywalker theme. Perhaps only in my imagination.

4. grumpydevil

grumpydevil Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 1, 2005
    Hrm. I've never seen it. :confused:

It sounds cool, though. What's it from, Annie?

-Kyle

5. Ayn

Ayn Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2006
    Im also not familiar with it, though I do have alot of SW related music (Boogie Wookiee!).

6. Thulium

Thulium Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 1999
    Could be wrong, but I think she's referring to the bonus DVD that came with the Episode III soundtrack. I'm not sure where my copy floated off to, but it is indeed brilliant.

7. MaraSkywalkeriii

MaraSkywalkeriii Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2006
    Indeed. This DVD is from the Episode III soundtrack. Tucked underneath the CD.

Speaking of Star warsy music, does anyone here own a copy of the Twin Sister album? I think the only way I can acquire a copy is by contacting the Portland based band personally. If anyone has a copy and is devoid of scruples, I would love to burn me a copy. I saw them back in high School perform this album, and at the time I was so poor I barely had the money for the few dollars and a can of soup I had to pay to see them. If not I'll try contacting them since you guys have to hear them. The coolest Star Wars Band ever!

Okay, can we have an evening of listening to all Star Wars/Star Wars related music. I'm sorry. One minute I'm like Star Wars food scenes, then Star Wars music. i can't help myself. Oh my golly gee whiskers! we could have both. I'll shut up now. sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.