Topps Goes Wide with Episode II

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Amidala Starkiller, Jul 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. Punisher Jedi Master

star 4
    The only retail store I saw the AOTC Widevision at is Target.

I ordered mine through a comic-shop. My box had 2 complete sets and a few duplicates left over.

My autographed card was Ronald Falk (signed Ronnie Falk), otherwise known as Dexter Jettster.

Which is cool, I thought that character was alright.

2. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    I've never seen them at retail stores
  3. robertyodarugenstein Jedi Master

star 4
    I too have never seen this set of cards in the store.
  4. Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I guess I'll just order them then. [face_plain]
  5. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    It's better to order them anyway, assuming you try and get the Hobby boxes, which have a higher autograph ratio compared to the retail stores. Retail is set at 1 auto per box, while the Hobby boxes are set at 3 per 2 boxes. That being said, it's cheaper just to buy a complete set which people like me are trying to get rid of and then buy what autographs you want individually. Boxes go for $60-80, where you can easily get a complete set for $5 or less and autos for $15-25 each, with a few exceptions. And with that being said, it's still more fun to open you're own packs.

I've only seen AOTC WV available at Target. I've heard of some Meijer stores having them. I imagine that any store probably only bought one case (8 boxes), so if they did have them, it's quite possible they've already sold out of them and probalby won't/can't reorder.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.