main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Toronto Episode III: The Final Line (first update)

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Lelila, Mar 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    Excellent, and I don't see how it couldn't be warmer!

kerberos_kero, we'll have to wait and see if it's at the IMAX or not for the premiere, nothing has come up. I assume that it will be playing in IMAX at some point after the release.

2. Aina

Aina Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 19, 2003
    Ok....n00b asking another question....what are we doing about tickets? are we going to buy in advance while we're waiting in line during the week or are we buying them as we go in that night? I'm guessing buying in advance.

Also is the theater confirmed yet? do we know for sure that its going to be the Grande?

If it is then I can pretty much say that I will be there from Friday when it starts until at least Monday morning. I have recruited two more people: my best friend from uni who will come and hang out when she can, and another friend who just moved to T.O and lives 6 mins away for the theater! YAY

3. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    and then we can go en masse to watch it at Imax!

I'm definately going to be in costume for at least some of the time! I'm very excited, and I think my sewing machine is going to be working overtime for the next month.

4. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    Yup, we'll buy them in advance, not exactly sure even when that will be though. We're still waiting on confirmation from the theater, we've been in contact with them but they still don't know if they are getting it yet. We'll let you know as soon as we do, something will be posted on the site!
    Yay recruits!

5. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    it would just suck if they didnt have it at the grande, looks like ill have a little more teme during the week, im off at 4 about that time, and i wont have friday off but getting off at 4 isnt that bad unless we dont have it at the grande then i wont be coming at all i dont think

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.