main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Toronto Trek 15

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Bastandstarwars, Jun 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bastandstarwars

Bastandstarwars Jedi Youngling

Feb 26, 2001
    Hey,

I have some Dvds me too. Should i bring them ? I have no anime however. All i have is movies like Detroit rock city, night of the living dead (1990 version). I have old anime of marvel comis that we could watch with my camcorder.

2. Cristalia

Cristalia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2000
    Last minute notice for everyone - bring a bathing suit. There's a pool at the hotel (I just remembered) so let's go swimming! :D

Cris~

3. SLam

SLam Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 1999
    Well, I got some of the Toronto Trek stuff up on my web page (temporarily until the 501st.ca web page can get updated). I'll let you guys in to take a speak peek. Right now it's just the masquerade photos, and the video from last year (which we just got this year).

I'll get the photos taken with my camera up tonight. Not too many pictures unfortunately, hard to snap a photo all suited up. I do have a good one of Uilmuteiz getting too friendly with Maul.

TT15 and TT14 stuff

Please don't link to it, it's only temporary.

4. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    You got you pics back already????
    Wow, the second shot is really a good one of all of you. I didn't know Avatar had a costume.

5. Kenobi2

Kenobi2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Damn I look too freakin short!

That's it! Either I get lifts or no more Imp Trooper!

Oh and Shmi, those two were taken by the Con organizers, not SLam.

And hey SLam! Did you actually get the vid for this year as well? What about our winnings for 'Best Smackdown'? (this year's winning skit ;) )

6. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Sorry I missed you guys. I was only there on
    Friday night. Hopefully one day in a year or
    two I will my costume completed and I will
    be able to join you folks. Who is the kid in the Royal guard costume or is it a Jawa that swiped someones costume !!!

7. Kenobi2

Nov 30, 2000
    Hardee har har.

:p

8. SLam

Aug 2, 1999
    The rest of the photos are up. Same link. If anyone has a problem with some of the photos (ie. they don't want it up), let me know. It's a temporary site, and no one should know about it except for the people on this thread.

If there's a white trooper in the pic, then photo credits go to someone else. The shot of our group against the white backdrop was done by the con's photographer.

No video yet of TT15, it's not ready yet. Unfortunately the quality is fairly poor, again.

Enjoy,
    SLam

9. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Hows it going Ken, long time no see.
    Lynora misses you man !!!

10. td741

td741 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2000
    Shmi: I'd normally let Avatar reply for herself. :p But, yeah, that's her costume... Now I wonder if I can swipe those robes and tan them black. ;P

Ken: This year's video is pre-ordered and will be sent to me. I'll hand it over to Slam for inclusion. Hopefully we'll have everything for SFX.

501st.ca update will be done during this week... If anyone has any pictures they'd like to submit to the 501st.ca report (along with suggested captions), you can just e-mail them to me at commander@501st.ca ...

11. SLam

Aug 2, 1999
    As usual... take the pics off my temporary site and lemme know when you got the ones you want so I can free up the space.

12. avatar

May 27, 1999
    Hi Shmi! Yeah, that's my outfit. You didn't know I dressed up?? Eesh. :D It was nice bumping into you at the Con. :)

741, we can negotiate. :p

13. THEREALSHMII

Nov 29, 2000
    Naw, it's the first time I've seen you in costume. I did manage to take a snap of you guys on stage from the second row. However, the role of film isn't finished yet. If it turns our I will post it at a later date.

14. THEREALSHMII

Nov 29, 2000
    Naw, it's the first time I've seen you in costume. I did manage to take a snap of you guys on stage from the second row. However, the role of film isn't finished yet. If it turns out, I will post it at a later date.

15. Kenobi2

Nov 30, 2000
    Hey there Mike!

Yeah, I miss Lynora too. But don't tell Tara! ;)

16. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Hi Ken,

The both of you should come by sometime.
    There is a go station nearby and if you are
    driving, it is about 35 minutes from where
    you live...

17. SLam

Aug 2, 1999
    Cool Shmi, it'll be good to see some sort of clear picture of us up on stage!

18. THEREALSHMII

Nov 29, 2000
    [image=http://webhome.idirect.com/~shmi/orangeside.jpg]
    It shouldn't take long to finish the role. Probably at SFX.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.