Toronto Toronto-Trek visitor needs help..

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Uilmuteiz, May 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
    actualy, not me, but a friend from Iowa who'll be coming this year, I just wanted to know if any of you would be kind enough to give me and my friend a ride forth and back to and from the airport??

Don't worry if you can't though I'l come up with something.

2. Jedi_Sheridan Jedi Master

star 3
    Sorry Bud, I would like to help but I am impared in the vehicle category...as in I have none.
  3. THEREALSHMII Jedi Master

star 4
    It would be tough Uilmuteiz, all lot of us don't know what you look like. However, the aiport is a $6 taxi ride from the airport. The Regal Constilation is just up the street.
    You will be able to see the airport from your hotel window. (and quite possibly a burning building depending what Joeseph's been up to...)
  4. TragicLad Jedi Master

star 4
    Man -- the cost of a taxi ride is getting to be really outrageous. Six bucks just to ride from the airport to the airport?!?
    ;)

I was just up at the Regal today, and therealshmi's right. It's a stones throw away from the airport (depending upon how far you can throw a stone). There is a shuttle service from the hotel to the airport, which I believe is free to guests of the hotel.
  5. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
    thanks ThereAllShmi and Tragic, you told me just what I wanted to know, now I'll be able to tell my friend about these rates and shuttle. thanks again.
  6. td741 Jedi Knight

star 1
    You should contact the hotel to see about the Shuttle service and its cost. I stayed at the Days Inn once and the shuttle was something like 2 bucks. :p

All of the terminals at Toronto have a "hotel shuttle" stand. Make sure your friend knows which terminal he's at and the hotel's number. In most cases, he'll need to call the hotel, ask for the shuttle. They'll ask for the terminal and tell him where he has to wait (post #).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.