So NV Totally freakin weird, man!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Luminara_Jade, Mar 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok...so i had this totally creepy thing happen to me at work yesterday.

Im workin...mindin my own buisness...and this lady pops her head in and says, "jade." (hehe she didn't say 'jade' she said my actual name) and i looked up and then she pointed at me and said, "we need to talk." and she said it like totally threateningly. and whats more is i don't wear a name tag...i got that awful feeling that you get in your stomach like when you get sent to the principal for the first time...and im thinking, "what could i have possibly done?"

so i walk out and she hands me this paper and im looking at it and it appears to be a Roger so-and-so's test return sheet. now, i don't know anyone named roger so i was kinda confused and then i notice in the middle of the paper is highlighted, in yellow, a certain kind a nasty std...

i look up at this lady (who, by the way, is wearing the most god-awful blue contacts i have seen to date) and say, "what is this?" and she says, "its roger's test. you know? the guy from the cooking show?"

"no. i don't know anyone named roger."

"isn't your cell number XXX-XXXX?"

"no."

"well, isn't your mother's name so-and-so?"

"no."

she looks confused now..."oh. well is there anyone else in this warehouse named jade?"

"yes...in membership..."

and then she stomps off... so i call a manager up front and tell him what happend and he looks all over for her and can't find her anywhere...so i tell like 3 other managers who asked what happend and go to lunch...

now if that wasn't weird and disturbing enough...1 hour later someone calls and i answer the phone and she says, "jade, you lied to me."

and im like, "excuse me? who is this?"

and she says, "cindy"

and i say, "who?"

"don't play games with me."

and then i toooootally went off on her about how she is barking up the wronge tree and she needs to get off my back and i don't know any roger and i don't have a certain nasty std and if she harrasses me again ill call the police.

she says, "fine" and hangs up.

now im like, totally shook up. i go up front and tell the assistant store manager what happend and she says, "if you see her again, call security and we'll call the police, this is rediculus."

so, she didn't call again and i didn't see her agian, BUT right before i left, she called the front end and asked if there was any other jade's at that warehouse... i don't know what all else was said to her...pretty creepy...people are really werid...

2. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    scary.. they should make a movie about that, it would probably be better than dawn of the dead.
  3. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    truly bizarre. You should have flaunted your credentials with the Twin Suns Syndicate, that would have intimidated her and made her leave you alone.
  4. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    I think that?Ls possibly the funniest thing I?Lve ever heard....you just made my day.....

.....don?Lt play games with me!!!!
  5. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    she's ssssssyiiiicho cccccinnnnnndy.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.