1. Happy Christmastime, WNU!

Totally new to this

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Shereshoy Cabur, Feb 2, 2013.

Moderators: Skiara
  1. Shereshoy Cabur Jedi Master

star 3
    Totally new to the whole forum thing, but most certainly not new to Star Wars.
    So I'm a college student who has a some free time every now and then. Most of the time I'll be reading the Star Wars books but sometimes I'm just not in the mood to read. I own a Mac so I can't play SWOTR unfortunately, therefore I'm looking for something to kill time with and I figured some RP in the Star Wars Universe would be a fun way to kill time. But like my thread title says, I'm totally new to this, so I was wondering how I go about to participating in RPGs, do I have to join a guild? be taken up as an apprentice? Start my character at a young age? etc and etc.

Hope to hear from someone soon and looking forward to some good RPG fun.
  2. JM_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
  3. Shereshoy Cabur Jedi Master

star 3
    awesome thanks! Although what exactly is a character sheet? Just a summary of your character traits, personality, and whatnot?
  4. JM_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    Usually the GM has the outline for the character sheet on the first page of the RPG or you can see them sprinkled throughout the game when new players join up. Look at some of those and you'll see how its done, but you kinda got the gist of the idea of a CS :) PM me or someone if you want to go more in depth
    Last edited by JediMaster_1977, Feb 2, 2013
  5. Shira A'dola Force Ghost

star 6
    It would depend on what thread you're interested in. For most part in the Star Wars Community threads, there's a lot of RP'ing going on :)
  6. Shereshoy Cabur Jedi Master

star 3
    Just found one! Been super pumped for the new Dawn of the Jedi series to come out and I found the Forgotten Ones RPG. I basically like anything to do with Grey Jedi and Mandalorians
    Last edited by Genet-Cabur Kyramud, Feb 3, 2013
  7. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Welcome Genet! :)

So much into RPG? Just don't forget to visit the other boards around - otherwise you might miss a lot. ;)

For your questions, follow the links above and/or listen to @Penguinator and @Ramza. They are the mods of RPG and can help you with every detail. :)

Enjoy your stay and have fun with your RPG! :)
Moderators: Skiara