main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada totally off topic - writing stuff

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by sithian_goddess_69, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithian_goddess_69

sithian_goddess_69 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2004
    Hello everyone and whats going on?? Has anyone viewed facebook lately? yeah i found it really really dumb, maybe im wrong but there's just a few things they should of fix. like let's say you're on facebook right now, to your left you see like "your name" and underneath its "view your profile" and to your far right is "profile" so they all lead the same page, clicking on those three links leaves you to the same page, your profile. even if you go click on account, there's a drop list of it saying your name and view your profile, i mean why?? it doesn't make any sense, so now im sure its something they have to fix. what do you think?

2. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    The JC should be on facebook.

3. Dreama_Skywalker

Dreama_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 20, 2010
    I wasn't too thrilled with the Facebook changes either. Though they have a habit of randomly changing things based on their whims so they may change it before too long...or as is Murphy's Law, as soon as we all accept it.

4. sithian_goddess_69

sithian_goddess_69 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2004
    I got tired of it being changed so i switched back to myspace, that way i can still do things and not have a headache how facebook got changed too much. i had mild food poisoning but i came over it, yaay. now i should go take a nap i suppose.

5. Dreama_Skywalker

Dreama_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 20, 2010
    I am glad you feel better...food poisoning can really wipe you out.
    I have pondered whether to leave facebook...but I am only on it once a week if that. I haven't been on myspace but if FB starts charging (heard a few rumours) I'll switch over.
    Hope you have a good rest and get your energy back...don't forget to drink fluids in case you got a bit dehydrated :D

6. violent-poetry

violent-poetry Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2010
    i'm so over facebook and their privacy issues, i have plans to deactivate my account may 31st, i'm joining the movement. i am going to wait for diaspora and see how that works out for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.