main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Colum, OH Totally unrelated, but please read

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by DarthFloyd, Apr 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
  2. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Hey everyone, I know this has nothing to do with star wars, or episode 2 in particular, but I thought you would all like to hear the good news. Earlier today, I recieved a letter from admissions, stating that I have been accepted to the Ohio State University Pharmacy school. That means that I will definitely be able to return next year for more fan force fun:) Later people, just wanted to share the news!
    Chris(CJ)
    PS: Sorry about above, it wouldnt let me edit it when i accidentally hit enter at the wrong time

3. galen-kenobi

galen-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2002
    As a former employee of the OSU admissions office, let me just say this: how could they make such a terrible mistake? ;) Just kidding. Congratulations! Glad you can stick around awhile longer.

4. Amidala-Leia

Amidala-Leia Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2002
    Congrats on Pharm School CJ :) Must be really exciting.

5. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    Good work on getting in. I guess this means that you'll be around for us to harass for a while longer? ;-)

6. attichitcuk42ii

attichitcuk42ii Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2002
    Hey DarthFloyd, I may just see you around. I got accepted into the OSU Comm. Tech. Scholars Program about a month ago. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.