main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH Totally unrelated, but please read

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarthFloyd, Apr 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
  2. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Hey everyone, I know this has nothing to do with star wars, or episode 2 in particular, but I thought you would all like to hear the good news. Earlier today, I recieved a letter from admissions, stating that I have been accepted to the Ohio State University Pharmacy school. That means that I will definitely be able to return next year for more fan force fun:) Later people, just wanted to share the news!
    Chris(CJ)
    PS: Sorry about above, it wouldnt let me edit it when i accidentally hit enter at the wrong time

3. galen-kenobi

galen-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2002
    As a former employee of the OSU admissions office, let me just say this: how could they make such a terrible mistake? ;) Just kidding. Congratulations! Glad you can stick around awhile longer.

4. Amidala-Leia

Amidala-Leia Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2002
    Congrats on Pharm School CJ :) Must be really exciting.

5. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    Good work on getting in. I guess this means that you'll be around for us to harass for a while longer? ;-)

6. attichitcuk42ii

attichitcuk42ii Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2002
    Hey DarthFloyd, I may just see you around. I got accepted into the OSU Comm. Tech. Scholars Program about a month ago. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.