Tour of Middle-Earth: Questions, Answers, and more.

Discussion in 'Mojave Desert CA' started by Jedi_Daniel, Jan 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Oh I see.. *picks up the bok and continues to read* thats good! :)
  2. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Kool I'm Gimli! *Growls and holds his double-bladed axe* Baruk Khazâh! Khazâh aimênu!

MY GIMLI!
  3. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Uh, read it again. I think it talks of Shelob's fate. And Jodo-Fett is wrong. The answer wasn't Saruman.
  4. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok I'm going to sit here and wait for you to tell me what page its in near the end of the book.
  5. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I?m pretty sure it doesn?t say what happens to Shelob, it just says that she was mortally wounded, and sunk into her little hole thing, where the book states something along the lines of her fate is not to be told in this story, or something, something...
  6. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Okay, Shelob is still alive at the end of the series and Grima Wormtongue is the answer. Highlight to read that last part.
  7. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Of course! I should have known...
  8. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    How, I don't remember him dying.
  9. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Why did you highlight it agian? [face_laugh] Oh well, might as well get my fingers moving agian, huh? lol
  10. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    After he does in a certain someone, a certain group of villagers shoot him through with arrows.
  11. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  12. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Could you just, possibly, say something constructive Stridarious? ;)

So did you guys like the Scouring of the Shire in the book? And what did you think about PJ saying it won?t be in the movie?
  13. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh damnit I forgot about that! *punches Stridarious out of his madness*
  14. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    :confused: why I am forever getting abused becaue of some small thing? :confused: Oh what the hay! *Falls over and pretends to be knocked out* [face_laugh] Okay well, now with that over, I can not wait until Return of the kings comes out, although you guys clearly reuined thebook for me, though I may never read it in time anyway. [face_laugh]
  15. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    It's Return of the King... just one king. And we didn't ruin anything for you.
  16. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Oh, so I added an "s" Oh well, ya' all know what I was takin' about anyway. But yes I cannot wait for it to come out. I want to see Gollum get the Hobbits to Mount Doom and betray them there. Plus I also want to see Gandalf agian, hs new whte outfit makes up for all the other scenes of the movie, it is like so cool. :cool:
  17. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Gollum doesn?t betray the Hobbits at Mount Doom... a lot, and I mean a lot more happens then that.
  18. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Gollum never betrayed the hobbits, Gollum wasn't even friends to the hobbit, that was Smeagol who was friends to the hobbit.

And they didn't betray anyone, at Mount. Doom, the weight and the power of the ring was too heavy for Frodo and Gollum that they both wanted it become the power was so strong that they both had to have it, it was the power that got them both.
  19. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    It's all Sam. Go Sam. Sam pretty much literally drag Frodo to Mount Doom. After a certain turn of events.
  20. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Okay I thought of a question for you guys that is easy for you both to answer. Name the Dwarf Lords.
  21. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
  22. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    The ring bearers before the ring of power was created by Lord Sauron in the bowls of Mount Doom.
  23. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    It?s so cute when you try to look like you know what your talking about. ;) Yeah I don?t know the answer.
  24. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jodo-Fett, do you know? :confused:
  25. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.