Phx TOY ANXIETY December 13th (THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATIONS! GOD BLESS!)

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LORDPARSEC, Oct 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. AoErat Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Yep - I'd love to see photos too. :)
  2. LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yes, thank you all! I'm so glad you had fun. I was nervous about planning an event. I thought I'd blow it somehow but it all worked out quite well! Thanks to you all!

:)
  3. DarkSiderSteve Jedi Youngling

star 2
    This was a great event guys- I had a blast! Here's 2 images I got from Randy(one of the snowtroopers).

http://www.geocities.com/luyanjing/dsg1.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/luyanjing/dsg2.jpg
  4. LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan

star 4
  5. ToastyMcGrath Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Wow, it's really amazing how incredible some of those costumes were.

And btw, Joel, you did a great job at arranging the event. All the toys we collected is a tribute to that. Good job, bro.
  6. DarkSiderSteve Jedi Youngling

star 2
    thanks. I showed mine(well, actually someone elses..) Now its everyone else turn. Lets see those pics!
    EDIT- BTW- Webb, you can post these pics if you need/want too.
  7. LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yes, let's see 'em! Also, shoot any pics you have over to Webb! His email is on the PHXFF website in the Officers section! He'll get them up in the Photo section. :)
  8. Dikion Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I had a wonderful time. Took a few pics while I was there. I'll get them uploaded sometime this week.

It was way cool to get to meet everybody!
    -D-
  9. LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan

star 4
    It was nice meeting you as well, Dikion! :D Hope to see you at more stuff! :)
  10. MexChewie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I sooo wanted to attend the event. I was trying to make it and help OW but I had car problems that day and was unable to get the car fixed until the evening. Maybe next time
  11. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Glad to see the event was a success. Good job Joel for all your hard work! I am sure you helped make Christmas a lot more Merry for a lot of kids this year! :D :D :D
  12. Jedi_Webb Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I got my photos posted the website/Ofoto. [link=http://www.phxff.net/events/past.asp]Past Events/Photos[/link]
  13. LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Thanks Princess! But I didn't do it alone. It was all your donations that helped. I just told you where to go drop 'em off. :D
  14. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    "I just told you where to go drop 'em off."

lol ever the modest Joel. ;) :D

kudos for the job well done everyone!
  15. MexChewie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'm curious to know what was the reaction of the employees at McDonalds when you all went in the store.

Also that picture with the Stormtroopers and Darth Vader bumming a ride is ROTFLMAO [face_laugh]
  16. DarkSiderSteve Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Well, about the McDonalds thing- We might have been a big smash, had the employee of the month not just come off her break. I think I speak for all of us when I say we were all a little star struck. heh..
  17. Jedi_Webb Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hello Mr. Maul... would you like fries with that?
    LOL!
  18. MexChewie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Please expand, elaborate, share. Don't leave me in the dark. :_| I wanna know! :_|
  19. ToastyMcGrath Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Bummer, not in any of the pictures. Can't wait to see the big group photo. I've still yet to see myself accurately in full costume, lol.

On another note, it was pretty funny to see all the cars going by and honking at us. Even more funny when people changed lanes to get away from us, hehe. I swear I saw a parent trying to distract a child to keep from giving us attention. But the police cars were nice. That D.A.R.E. officer probably got the (very) wrong impression about a bunch of adults dressed up like stormtroopers and jedi. LOL.
  20. jada_marnew Jedi Knight

star 5
    Webb! Great photos!

Drat! I missed Vader. Then again, it's for the best. I still am scared I'm going to wake up in the middle of the night and find Darth Vader standing in my door way. :( [face_shocked]

Anyway, [link=http://photos.yahoo.com/jada_marnew]here is the link to my yahoo photo page[/link]. The album is PFF December. I'm still adding photos cause I scanned them and then save them as .gifs and they won't upload to yahoo [face_blush]
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.