Toy collectors of the QCJO

Discussion in 'Quad Cities - Old Board' started by qcjedimatt, Nov 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qcjedimatt Jedi Youngling

Good evening everyone. I hope that all had an excellent turkey day. With the commitment from the QCJO to get together each month, I felt this would be a good opportunity for the toy collectors of the QCJO to trade/buy/sell items. We can use this board to communicate which items we're needing, and to also locate items that have eluded us. These items can be from the 1970's, 1980's, can be ships, 12" figures, micro collection,loose, packaged, etc. I also feel that any item that has a decent chance of appearing on a toy store shelf, is either traded for, or the purchaser is exactly reimbursed. I hope to see you in the toy aisles!!
  2. qcjedimatt Jedi Youngling

Since I created the post, I'll start things out. I have an extensive collection of vintage complete figures for sale. Most all of the figures are here. They are nice and all have their original and correct accessories. I also have numerous carded figures from 1995 to present. If you're looking for any vehicles from 1995 to the present, let me know. The same goes for cinema scenes, playsets, deluxe figures, etc. I would rather see them go to a group of people that is going to enjoy them than anyone else. I will try to get a list together by our first meeting next year.
  3. DoctorD52 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Just be careful. Don't let the MOds catch you "selling" stuff here. The dont like it so much.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.