main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toy collectors?

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by allenj456, Dec 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    Awhile ago we had a thread for anyone interested in collecting the toys and other such SW schwag. It's helpful if anyone finds any good deals or hard to find stuff. So I'll start sticking up my finds here. I also collect the Lord of the Rings toys so I'll probably mention those too.

2. darth_toad

darth_toad Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2002
    Heck Ya!

This is post for anyone with clone troopers.

I am looking for about 10 More regular Clone troopers, and 2 Red Clone Commanders, and 2 Deluxe Clone troopers with Speeder Bikes. I am trying to build a small army for my Area Playset.

I also Collect Transformers, Old and some new. Mainly the New Armada Series. If anyone is looking to trade or sell these types of items I woulnd't mind knowing.

Thanx All

TOAD

3. saberwielder76

saberwielder76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2001
    This is a good idea Allen. I came across the new 12" Imperial Officer, Dengar and Zuckuss at the Wal Mart on 5400 Redwood Rd if anyone is interested.

4. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    im not a big bounty hunter fan but they look good! The Impy would be fun but the whole budget/holiday thing is kicking me in the groin.

5. saberwielder76

Jan 13, 2001
    I hear that Allen, I am in the same boat.

6. Dark_Lord

Dark_Lord Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2002
    Hey Everyone,
    If anyone is still looking for the Playskool Millenium Falcon play set Media Play on Redwood Road has it in stock.

7. merlin

merlin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]Kewl! May have to use my replay point to buy that tomorrow. ;)[/color]

8. FiveHorizons

FiveHorizons Jedi Master star 3

Mar 19, 2002
    A fellow collector signing in...

"If anyone is still looking for the Playskool Millenium Falcon play set Media Play on Redwood Road has it in stock."

I work there... not that anyone would care, just found that interesting.

9. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    anyone seen any sign of the new wave with Factory chase padme, headless tusken and all the re-packs from the last POTJ line?

10. saberwielder76

Jan 13, 2001
    I haven't seen them yet, but I am hoping to soon. Maybe this time I can get my hands on an Eeth Koth.

11. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    i was lucky and snagged the last of the POTJ Eeth Koths on opening day of the Saga figs. I was actually able to get all of that last wave- so that just means that i can save a bit more money yaaa!!

12. Dark_Lord

Dark_Lord Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2002
    Has anyone seen the R2D2 and C3PO christmas exclusive or the trash compactor 2 packs at Wal-mart?

13. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    none- walmart used to be the place to get everything- now they suck a big one

14. darth_toad

Jan 19, 2002
    yeah, there is no toy section @walmart

15. darth_toad

Jan 19, 2002
    ***info From Tooele WAL-MART***

They have a toy section Still. They still Hae all the Cantina Sets from the 1st wave.
    No POTJ, But they Did Have Newer Deluxe Sets Like Flipping Anakin, Geonosian with Pod, and I saw a guy who picked up the last Clone Trooper with Speeder. Another Cool thing they hae is the Garabage Sets. They had about 3-4 of each.

As another not to genreal toy Collectors. If you are looking for the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Figures thaey have the whole 1st wave of Seven figures. (Raph,Don, Leo, Mike, Splinter,Shredder, & the Foot Soldier. If you had the oringinal figures these are Sill very Similar if better Sculpts and Moving Limbs.

Thanx & Happy Collecting

Toad

16. Count_Saruman

Count_Saruman Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2002
    Ok lets be honest, does anyone even look for new SW toys anymore? :)

I think that we will all be awakened from our laziness to search for new toys when April 2005 rolls around.

I just hope that I don't go gamorrean-wild like I did for AOTC!

Allen, did you ever find another Ephant Mon? If not, you can have mine. Let me know.

BTW has anyone seen the playskool Episode 2 set of late? If so, where, when etc.

17. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    Yea i found the chubby one- thanks for asking though! havent bought a thing in months - lets me get a few more TTT figs though

18. darth_toad

Jan 19, 2002
    Attn Toy Collectors

Here are a couple things I spotted friday night the 7th of Feb.

Walmsrt on 5600 west an 3100 south had 2 tie bombers with figs.

The Toys R Us in West Valley and Murray had the Boush/leia Bounty Hunter 12 in fig with light up han. (it was actually really cool, was almost tempted to buy it).

The k-mart on 5600 west and 3100 South also had the re-issue yoda with chair, and Destroyer Droid Dekas. Seems like may have had newer deluxe figs, but none on racks.

In other News

Toys R Us is carrying limted stock on the Gen 1 Transformers Re-release. Specifically Power Master Optimus Prime, and Starscream.

***for anyone looking to Trade Toys***

I have alot of vintage StarWars thats taking up alot of space in my storage unit. I have some POTF2 Figs that are still on cards and and some vintage figues and Vehicles too. I am looking to trade for transformers that have been produced for the 1 gen run. If you are interested please e-mail me at dj_toad1@hotmail.com

thanx

toad

19. Dark_Lord

Dark_Lord Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2002
    Has anyone seen any of the newer unleashed figures around town?
    Mace Windu
    Darth Tyranus
    Darth Vader w/out Helmet
    Slave Leia
    I have been searching everywhere with no luck, I know the Leia and Vader are new out but the others have been out for some time and I have not seen or heard of them being seen in SLC. Any information would be appreciated.
    Thanks

20. Count_Saruman

Mar 29, 2002
    Teh only new thing that I have even seen lately is the Destroyer Droid at Fred Meyer and that is fairly old.

21. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    if you can get all the way up to Harrisville wal-mart they have some new stuff - but nothing around SLC :(

22. Count_Saruman

Mar 29, 2002
    For any interested in trading.

I am looking for the playskool sets:

-Stompin Wampa
    -Fast Throught the Forest

Have:

-Duel With Darth Maul

any one have extras?

23. Count_Saruman

Mar 29, 2002

-Stompin Wampa

Have:

-Duel With Darth Maul

any one have extras?

24. Count_Saruman

Mar 29, 2002

-Stompin Wampa

Have:

-Duel With Darth Maul

any one have extras?

25. Count_Saruman

Mar 29, 2002
    How can I delete my previous posts? The board had a major hiccup last night and posted my message three times...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.