main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Toy Fair Darth Vader Figure

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Toymaster, Feb 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toymaster

Toymaster Jedi Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    The 25th Anniversary Darth Vader action figure that was handed out at Toy Fair in NYC last week is now available throught eh Fan Club. It is EXACTLY the same figure and is not repackaged or changed at all from Toy Fair. If I am not mistaken, it is basically the Flashback Vader that came out in late 1998 with a platnum finish in special 25th anniversary packaging. They are $14.99, but only $11.99 if you are a Fan Club member (+ shipping). There is a limit of 2 a day and 4 a week. You can only order these through the website (swfan.wizards.com) and not over the phone.

2. k kanos

k kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2000
    They are unfortunatley sold out already. I can't believe that they didn't offer this figure to fan club members first. Man, am I miffed. :( Bunch of scruffy lookin nerf herders! I sure hope they get some more in stock.

3. IrishThunder

IrishThunder Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2001
    This is quite bs. I'm away from the internet for 2 days and they're sold out. I guess I should've been on my toes more. Crap.

4. k kanos

k kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2000
    It seems rather rediculous that there were supposed to be 5,000 of these and they are all sold out in a little more than 24 hours. The guy I talked to at Wizards was pretty snotty with me about it too. Anyway, if anybody pre-ordered an extra figure and is willing to part with it for a reasonable profit, please give me a hollar (p.m. or E-mail). Thanks :)

5. obi_john

obi_john Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2001
    Just so you know, mine arrived today. SO if you ordered one it should be here now or soon.

John

6. IrishThunder

IrishThunder Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2001
    I was able to order mine the second time they were available. I recieved then last Thursday. They are very nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.