main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX Toy Find

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by infallible, Oct 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. infallible

infallible Jedi Youngling

Mar 11, 2002
    I was just at the Toys R Us down off of 360, and they must have just gotten a new shipment in. The pegs were full of new stuff. Coruscant Padme, Tatooine Anakin, and Training Maul were there in droves, but I didn't see any Lot Dodds (of course, I didn't look too hard). They also had several Republic Gunships. Board games are also buy one, get one free, so if you don't have Jedi Life or the other new games, this is a good time for them.

2. Kimbote

Kimbote Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2002
    I searched everyone of those pegs. Unfortunately, those figs were from the wave just prior to the recent Lott Dodd and Pilots waves.

-Kimbote

3. zeekveerko

zeekveerko Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 30, 2002
    Is this the Toys R Us in the same lot as Schlotsky's, off Lamar, or is there a different one of which you speak? Every time I go to this location they have diddley.

BTW: Hi, I'm new to the Austin Fan Force. By that I mean, I'm not in it.... :D

If I were you I'd say that's that, Mattress Man.

4. Maulfly

Maulfly Moderator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    I'm not in it either, but they haven't run me off quite yet. ;)

Perhaps I'll check that location this weekend or the next to see if anything new has popped up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.